**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cap’s Commissary RIP OFF event!

WTF Kabam! Cap’s Commissary event is the worst event I have ever experienced. I used up all my gold and units for one 6 star rank up gem 1-2, and 5 star crystal shards and It wasn’t even enough to earn the first Cap’s Commissary milestone, but yet all my resources are gone, resources I’ve been building up for a month, grinding arenas. I’ve put so much time into building up resources and Kabam comes along and offers this event which pretty well just steals all your units and gold and offers you very little in return, now I am back to square one, I guess exactly where Kabam wants me to be, with no units, and no gold, with a 6 star generic rank up gem that I can’t use anyway because I used all my gold buying the rank up gem.

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

Your fault spending ressources, you should have been able to judge if you needed to keep'em or buy the gem and shards. You were absolutely not in the obligation to buy any of the package...

+ You will be able to get milestones with AQ / BG and loyalty bundle (but i guess you dont't have any ressources anymore..)

MCOC is a lot about gestion and ressource management. Kabam has nothing to do with your own decisions

When does the loyalty bundle become available?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★

MiniMF said:

Your fault spending ressources, you should have been able to judge if you needed to keep'em or buy the gem and shards. You were absolutely not in the obligation to buy any of the package...

+ You will be able to get milestones with AQ / BG and loyalty bundle (but i guess you dont't have any ressources anymore..)

MCOC is a lot about gestion and ressource management. Kabam has nothing to do with your own decisions

When does the loyalty bundle become available?
    29th i assume
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    It is not that hard to find resources, just keep grinding like the rest of us and you can utilise the rank up gem soon enough.

Also like others said, you don’t have to get every offer, it will be nice but often not possible. Save for cyber weekend or the Xmas one.

My mini account has only 2M gold, so I am hoarding everything until I see the loyalty bundle on Friday/Saturday before I make my move. This event is really hard to plan…
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

So you spent all your resources and are mad that all of your resources were spent and you got the amount of points it said you were going to get? Im confused here tbh. You're acting like there was no way to know what was gonna happen when you pressed purchase on the bundles lol

Yeah, own fault for not reading. Always do your own research/maths.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    They really need to improve this event before it expires.

A couple ways they can do so:

Hold the event for a longer period of time so players that aren’t comfortable whaling out on mediocre money offers arent left out and have a chance to obtain the final milestone via AQ /BGs points

OR

Add items to the trade in store with ACTUAL Good value and add it to the caps event , but dont make it for a ridiculously small number of points.

In their email announcement they really made it seem like everyone would be able to get the Civil Warrior but its proving to be quite the opposite

• Options
    ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    Polygon said:

Hold the event for a longer period of time so players that aren’t comfortable whaling out on mediocre money offers arent left out and have a chance to obtain the final milestone via AQ /BGs points

OR

Add items to the trade in store with ACTUAL Good value and add it to the caps event , but dont make it for a ridiculously small number of points.

In their email announcement they really made it seem like everyone would be able to get the Civil Warrior but its proving to be quite the opposite

It seems to me that outside of the first milestone, I won't get any of the other ones, only the second one if I buy the loyalty offer, but that's it.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

OR

You know nothing will change right? It is what it is.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    You should have used a calculator. They re easy to find in the 1-dollar stores.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

WTF Kabam! Cap’s Commissary event is the worst event I have ever experienced. I used up all my gold and units for one 6 star rank up gem 1-2, and 5 star crystal shards and It wasn’t even enough to earn the first Cap’s Commissary milestone, but yet all my resources are gone, resources I’ve been building up for a month, grinding arenas. I’ve put so much time into building up resources and Kabam comes along and offers this event which pretty well just steals all your units and gold and offers you very little in return, now I am back to square one, I guess exactly where Kabam wants me to be, with no units, and no gold, with a 6 star generic rank up gem that I can’t use anyway because I used all my gold buying the rank up gem.

The event tells you how many points you get for the things you bought and you're mad it wasn't enough to reach the first milestone? Are you sure you want to bring attention to you not understanding how math works?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    That complaint is just wow...

You can't blame Kabam for your lack of comprehension in how the event awards points since that information is very available.

You made an impulse buy in the checkout aisle and overdrafted your account, that is not the store's fault.

Gold is easy to get back, I bought all the gold offers and got back to over 4 mil before the level up event where I put up 257k points and am still over 2 mil.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Sounds like a you problem. That's what you get for jumping straight in without doing a little reading first
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I agree it’s not a good event, but you should have looked at the points you’d get before purchasing the deals, and see what milestone it gets you too.

It’s not kabams fault you brought the deal.
  • Options
    Bigramrod69Bigramrod69 Posts: 52
    No I am mad that spending your resources gets you barely no milestone bonuses
  • Options
    Bigramrod69Bigramrod69 Posts: 52
    How about they make side events that help players along, if they are going to make the items in the caps commissary store so expensive, at least give out a couple milestone rewards too
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited September 2023

How about they make side events that help players along

Exactly what they did this month … you already forgot your free 400x T1 Dust and 200x T2 Dust and 5* Relic and 6* Relic and a lot more from Caps Objectives? And this last part of Captain America Event is more for the Whales (but still doable F2P, read my Guide).
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Did I Groundhog Day back to the 22nd?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    If people don't like the way it's set up (I'm one of those people) then don't participate.
    It might even be better to save and spend units on Cyber weekend or elsewhere in the game.
    There's nothing really to be done to change anything as Kabam heads wants to keep the event as is.
    As with the joke of, who wants to spend units on rare toilet trash 4*, not many are going to shill out units for them.
    Hopefully this sends a message that this isn't going to work out well for them. If not, play this game till the servers are shut for good, and move on more exciting games in the future.
    If Kabam doesn't understand their players, it's on them.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    To be fair, its only a rip off if you buy it.
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    edited September 2023
    I’m a paragon and this event is horrible. We need so much gold to rank up 7*, I’m not blowing it on R2/R3 6* gems. I’m not blowing thousands of units either, when the rate of unit acquisition has remained the same. I’ve written off acquiring the 7* cw/crystal, not blowing my gold/unit on worthless stuff just to get it. Boooo kabam
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Cyporg said:

I’m a paragon and this event is horrible. We need so much gold to rank up 7*, I’m not blowing it on R2/R3 6* gems. I’m not blowing thousands of units either, when the rate of unit acquisition has remained the same. I’ve written off acquiring the 7* cw/crystal, not blowing my gold/unit on worthless stuff just to get it. Boooo kabam

Yeah the gold offers are not for you. I had 120 million gold so it was an easy yes. And how are you acquiring so many seven stars that you perpetually have them to rank up anyway? I have 13 and I got 5 of those during the launch event. One was a lucky pull from a paragon crystal from the morbius event.

Kabam has been clear in recognizing that for some players, “collecting” is its own reward. There’s no reason you should be sweating missing a 7-star CW unless you just love him or want a rare champ. Coincidentally, that’s the same mindset (and the only one) that justifies buying the rare 4-stars and 5-stars.
  • Options
    No it’s not for me. Why would I spend gold on rank up gems when I can’t even use cats fast enough before they expire. Why can’t they tailor an event that helps people overflowing on gold AND cats/gems/stones etc. then to hide milestones behind spending is an extra kick in the balls.

• Options
    edited September 2023
    Cyporg said:

No it’s not for me. Why would I spend gold on rank up gems when I can’t even use cats fast enough before they expire. Why can’t they tailor an event that helps people overflowing on gold AND cats/gems/stones etc. then to hide milestones behind spending is an extra kick in the balls.

You need to buy more champ crystals then, not rank up gems. I dont see any r4 mats in overflow though.
  • Options
    Not really, have plenty. Kabam needs to resource balance their game and offerings.

• Options
    edited September 2023
    Ya I need R4/R5/R2 mats, that’s the problem
  • Options
    Cyporg said:

Not really, have plenty. Kabam needs to resource balance their game and offerings.

Well you got me there, nice. On a positive side the gems don't expire unless u got overflow of those.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★
    Cyporg said:

Ya I need R4/R5/R2 mats, that’s the problem

The battlegrounds store:

• Options
    edited September 2023
    Indeed lol