Can someone explain this to me?

2»

Comments

• EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 324
    Wubbie075 said:

It makes sense that they advertise so confidently, because nothing happened to the guy I reported. Thankfully I haven't come across the same for a while now.

When did you report it? They don't just insta-ban ppl the moment someone reports them. They have to investigate. I have no clue how long that takes, do you?

Also, how do you know nothing happened to them?
    Because the remained online after the outcome of the investigation, and his Total champ ranking keeps going up.

It makes sense that they advertise so confidently, because nothing happened to the guy I reported. Thankfully I haven't come across the same for a while now.

ok report and move on you can be mad for days cuz you lost a match
    Glad you are not concerned about cheating and modding.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Dude chill. It's 1 modder out of thousands. You lost, you reported him. Move on
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Member Posts: 734 ★★★

Wubbie075 said:

When did you report it? They don't just insta-ban ppl the moment someone reports them. They have to investigate. I have no clue how long that takes, do you?

Because the remained online after the outcome of the investigation, and his Total champ ranking keeps going up.
    How do you know the investigation was concluded? Did they notify you?
    Wubbie075 said:

Wubbie075 said:

How do you know the investigation was concluded? Did they notify you?
    Yes they did.

Dude chill. It's 1 modder out of thousands. You lost, you reported him. Move on
    But the problem is it isn't. The hack being advertised also gives easy story content progression, so these hackers then have ridiculous rosters in competitive content and an unfair advantage. It does explain a lot why there are so many stacked rosters that seemingly play like trash, but my main concern is nothing being done to stop that by Kabam, seemingly, and some members here being suspiciously quick to downplay reports of cheating or downvoting threads about the subject.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    things would have been easier if u showed us the rank of that aarkus and gorr . If they were like r2s and the opponents' attackers were r4/7r1 , those are pretty normal stats