**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Despair mastery Is Bugged

As you can see from the following screens despair mastery is not working correctly: for defenders it does fully stop willpower mastery with 6 debuffs , when you re attacking with it it doesn’t fully stop it with +30 debuffs.

Both running 3/3 despair

Comments

• Options
    Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 41
    That’s a major change though. Despair used to reverse healing in war and in quest. Now it doesn’t. Now it seem to drop to 0 and then apply the Recovery mastery percentage back..
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

Most people run the recovery mastery meaning despair alone won't fully block or reverse healing. Jessica has regen rate reduction in her base kit so that coupled with despair can reverse your healing.

Look at the number of debuffs man even 1/3 should be reversing healing even after accounting for recovery. We’ve seen this bug in AW fights this season on my alliance as well
  • Options
    Will bring this to the team.

i have a feeling despair is counting "unique debuffs" and not number of debuffs themselves.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 421 ★★★
    Despair has always been capped at -100% reduction. If the defender is running recovery they'll still heal because they have 115% potency. It's always been that way, but the description really needs to specify it
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★

i have a feeling despair is counting "unique debuffs" and not number of debuffs themselves.

Wish I took a screenshot but just ran into this in arena too. Had 20 armor breaks with HTD on Sauron and the reduction was the same as 1. Definitely think this is it
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,248 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Wish I took a screenshot but just ran into this in arena too. Had 20 armor breaks with HTD on Sauron and the reduction was the same as 1. Definitely think this is it
    I believe sauron is immune to regen reduction abilities
  • Options
    Ackbar67 said:

Despair has always been capped at -100% reduction. If the defender is running recovery they'll still heal because they have 115% potency. It's always been that way, but the description really needs to specify it

I don't think that's the issue though. The enemy just keeps regening the same amount regardless of how many unique debuffs I stack on them. I didn't take any screenshots but was using QS against R4 sasquatch in BG and I specifically checked how much he's regening with my whiplash and wither debuffs. It doesn't matter if I have 1 whiplash or 40 stacks, he just keeps regening the same +1,066 green numbers/