**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missed Synergy opportunities

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,602 ★★★★
*** This was a comment I posted but I thought I'd re-use it as it's own post.

IMO Kabam have missed two golden opportunities to add awesome (like agent venom awesome) synergies to both Wolverine via Lady D and now Blade via Morbius

Let’s start with what I think Lady D should have offered Wolverine.

Wolverine: inflict Rupture and Critical Rupture instead of Bleed and Critical Bleed when fighting bleed immune champs.

This would have made Wolverine very good against Tech class Robots for example.
(Also this synergy is currently made available by Wiccan for Hawkeye)

Now here’s what I think Morbius should have offered Blade.

Blade: Danger sense bonuses expand to include all Hero champs. Etc etc (this is massively overdue)

or if Kabam was really brave.

Do above Plus amend his Sig Ability: When below 70% Health, Blades healing factor allows him to recover XXXX health for the cost of XX.X to XX.X% of a Bar of power per second + apply on the opponent a degen of 50% of the health recovered per second.

Separately, Blade does need a buff. At a minimum his Danger Sense passive should have a chance to trigger (once) 25% of the time Blade receives a damaging Debuff regardless of who the opponent is. Blade's current Kit passive being restricted only to Dimensional Beings is out of date.

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Blade is in a tricky spot. He’s slightly outdated but not enough to warrant a buff, yet he’s viable in certain matchups.

Synergies could definitely bring him to the forefront of the skill class, but powerful synergies seem far and few between. And it feels like champ designers avoid giving him synergies considering this is his first one since release (VTD doesn’t count).

I’d love a synergy to expand the danger sense or boost his damage further, but I doubt we will see that anytime soon.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,602 ★★★★
    Axew said:

Blade is in a tricky spot. He’s slightly outdated but not enough to warrant a buff, yet he’s viable in certain matchups.

Synergies could definitely bring him to the forefront of the skill class, but powerful synergies seem far and few between. And it feels like champ designers avoid giving him synergies considering this is his first one since release (VTD doesn’t count).

I’d love a synergy to expand the danger sense or boost his damage further, but I doubt we will see that anytime soon.

We can only hope some day Blade gets his dues...