Iceman’s frostbite appears bugged

Iceman’s frostbites appear bugged. I can still place them as normal but they now disappear/expire as soon I take a blocked hit. If I detonate them with the heavy attack attack then I get the attack bonus, but if I take a blocked hit then they all disappear as if they fell of naturally.

Comments

• RockyshockyRockyshocky Member Posts: 108 ★★
    If you have prof x on the team, all his frostbites expire when ice armor shatters, which may be happening on the blocked hit. Is that what's happening?
  • Kman_The_Great007Kman_The_Great007 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2023

3 frostbite detonated with a heavy does over 20k damage, whereas it only does 13,714 damage when taking a block

Has anyone else noticed this?
  • Kman_The_Great007Kman_The_Great007 Member Posts: 7
    No this is happening without any synergies
  • Wild_cordWild_cord Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2023
    Yup. I was just using Iceman before the update. Now when I throw him at anyone the frostbites expire when I block a hit.
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Member Posts: 48
    Thank you. Glad someone has posted this. Lets get some traction on it. Wish i could post a video here. The frostbites are expiring on parries & not heavies for me. No synergies for iceman & nodes do not correspond to his frostbites either.
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Member Posts: 48

• X_TargaryenX_Targaryen Member Posts: 20
    They have also sneakily removed Armor Burn tactic in this new update 41.2. I had ranked 4 and others ranked 5 their Iceman for use in war specifically in path 9. Without any announcements about it, kind of feel cheated on taking a champ to rank 4-5 only to have the tactic removed without prior notice. War #1 thru 3, it was working because we're still in the previous version. This update affecting Iceman a lot.
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Member Posts: 124
    I've used Iceman in AQ after seeing this post, his passive frostbites are removed on parry or even if a block hit is received, wondering if it's a change of bug, should check the characters description.
  • ogunslogunsl Member Posts: 5
    Im glad thid is posted. please fix this.
  • NaturallyyNaturallyy Member Posts: 63
    edited October 2023
    Edit: Added to another thread discussing the same issue