Kabam, Act 4 Mastery Points When?

I haven’t seen an update on this in a while, and correct me if I’m wrong, but Kabam said they were working on a fix. It has been over a month, and we still haven’t gotten them. I’m a Paragon player, and I’m hoping to make the push to circuit this month for deathless guillotine. I sent a ticket to support, and they didn’t give me a clear answer. These points would really help me out so if anyone has heard anything please lmk. Thank you

Comments

• KingSamaKingSama Member Posts: 12
    Agreed dawgy I need those mastery points they literally redid act 5 and buff the rewards yet they thought it would be smart to move the 4 mastery points from exploration to completion without a second thought for all the players who long beat act 5 and were planning on doing exploration later on then have the nerve to disregard people's concerns and give no explanation for what to expect or when they will simply give us are mastery points or move it back
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,217 ★★★★★
    Jax responded to the original post addressing this. He didn’t give any info, just said it’s still on their radar to fix.
  • TheromeTherome Member Posts: 44
    X2
  • TheromeTherome Member Posts: 44
    The saddest thing is that Kabam can solve it in a very simple way, as happened in 2016, it simply reset all the mastery points for all the players. In that year and then he did me a big favor because before they charged you for runes to reset points (currently it's free) and today I could do the same, reset and give each point to each player that corresponds to the current level. PS: I'm also still waiting for my 4 mastery points at level 60 (new account)