Options

Thanks Kabam for the "Steve" quests!

Really cool questline this month for our Summoned Symbiote that allowed me to max him out quickly from Rank 4 to 5 (couldn't do it when they first introduced him so had him at R4)! The whole allowing Paragons to get all rewards from the solo objectives from Paragon down is such a nice bonus and looking forward to my 7 star Morbius. Just thought I'd show some appreciation for the great things you guys do for a change from all the negative that gets posted on these forums. I know you guys try your best and these types of events go a long way to reminding us veteran players who have been with this game for over 8 years why we keep coming back.

This is the only game I've never uninstalled in that time frame.

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★
    Anyone help me with how can I complete sugar crash hard path only with Lil Steve. He is dying from bleed damage
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Absolutely jumping on to this Kabam. I've been missing Steve since he was taken away after the introduction SQ. I was unable to attain him when he was brought back two (?) Octobers ago so I'm super thrilled he's here again and I get to keep him this time. Awesome move, really appreciated.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

Anyone help me with how can I complete sugar crash hard path only with Lil Steve. He is dying from bleed damage

One of the candy boosts helps him heal when he has DOT debuff. @Real_Madrid_76_2