VILLAINS SOLO EVENT 9750 shards ONLY! I COUNTED!

The 35 day villain solo event intended to give out 10,000 bump in the night shards but only has 39 milestones that gives out a total of 9,750 shards. Cant open the last one when i have completed all the milestones. Sitting at 1750/2000. OCD kicking in!

Comments

• Admiralandrea71Admiralandrea71 Member Posts: 21
    edited October 2023
    Ah, thank you, glad someone else has noticed! I just finished all the milestones on this and was like, I’m missing 250 shards, how do I get the remaining ones?
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    Yeah some of the kabam devs are mischievous, they put 19 points in cap com objective and now 250 less shards in solo quest to form a crystal.
    They should know if they are being naughty they won't get presents from Santa.
  • LnZiLnZi Member Posts: 6
    Yeah, another month getting Kabam'ed. Don't even bother checking the math on your damn rewards, we surely don't mind, right?

I won't, because it will be just another incredible 3/4*, that are worth less than a full energy boost nowadays that new accounts can get 5* with ease. I have 2 7*, TB and these monthly event crystals SERIOUSLY need a buff. to 4-6*, at MINIMUM, on TB/paragon accounts.
  • jwilliekjwilliek Member Posts: 10
    Same here. It's almost as if there should have been a 250 shard reward along side the last milestone with the title.
    @Kabam Miike could someone verify the 9750/10000 Bump in the night shards issue? So it can be corrected somehow? Thanks!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,255 ★★★★★
    Any movement on this issue?
    I got the in-game email with the correction today. Thanks game team.