Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

3rd Party Cheater in BG

IG Name is Blue Xd.

Here are photos from the matchup.

Please ban this account kabam.

I wasn't one token away from being promoted to Platinum One, but I'm pretty sure this account has stopped some players from moving up to the next rank in battlegrounds.

Comments

• Options
    PulliPulli Posts: 116
    I can't report them in game unless I friend them and start a conversation with them
  • Options
    Pulli said:

I can't report them in game unless I friend them and start a conversation with them

You click their profile, and a button called report appears. As previously mentioned, nothing will be done posting this on forums. If you really want something to happen you press the report button in the game and also can send the screenshots to support
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,101 ★★★★★

Click on their profile picture.

Click on "Report User".
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

people don't care what the form rules are let alone know them.
    it is both ignorance and arrogance.

Sorry bro, I don't live on the forums like you.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me in battlegrounds, so I don't know how to report a user like that.

This dude was in platinum 2 with a mediocre champ deck.

If he has been reported in game, kabam hasn't done anything about it either way.

Also, I don't think you know what the definition of arrogance is...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,112 ★★★★★
    Pulli said:

Maat1985 said:

This is the first time this has ever happened to me in battlegrounds, so I don't know how to report a user like that.

If he has been reported in game, kabam hasn't done anything about it either way.

The definition of arrogance is how you're acting. If this person is modding and not tanking, then they will be banned in the next wave. Kabam bans cheaters in waves unless it is a really special case
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Pulli said:

Maat1985 said:

i really don't live on the forums either. i visit occasionally when i have time.
    sometimes multiple times a day, sometimes not at all for a few weeks.

but to not look for the rules and the answers shows.
    the forum is full of hundreds of these exact same posts with the exact same responses over and over.
    the fact you come and just post without looking first shows exactly my point.

ignorance is not knowing the rules.
    arrogance is not caring about the rules, thinking they don't apply to you, or thinking you don't need to find the answer and that someone should just give it to you.
    so your post is either ignorant as you did not know the rules and way to do this and now you know. so won't do it again. and may think to look first in future.
    or it is arrogant, as you knew it but did not care. which is the case for many people and you will continue to do the same.

the way to report a player can easily be found with just a few seconds of looking.

• Options
    The definition of arrogance is how you're acting. If this person is modding and not tanking, then they will be banned in the next wave. Kabam bans cheaters in waves unless it is a really special case

No, the definition of arrogance is me thinking I know more than people and thinking that I know more than you, even if I'm wrong

I didn't know the list of rules on the forums, so yes you could call it ignorance... But I don't think it's arrogant for me to say that I don't like cheaters.

Most people would agree in saying that they don't like cheaters.

• Options
    Maat1985 said:

Pulli said:

Maat1985 said:

i really don't live on the forums either. i visit occasionally when i have time.
    sometimes multiple times a day, sometimes not at all for a few weeks.

but to not look for the rules and the answers shows.
    the forum is full of hundreds of these exact same posts with the exact same responses over and over.
    the fact you come and just post without looking first shows exactly my point.
    That's ignorance... Not arrogance.

And yes it was impulsive but I just wanted to get it out there.

It wasn't a waste of time to me, but taking the time to comment on a post that you deem a waste of time... That doesn't really make sense
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    yes and i never once said you were arrogant.

read bro...

i said the post is either ignorant or arrogant.
    not both but one or the other.

in my post where i said "it is both ignorance and arrogance" is saying that sometimes the posts are made due to ignorance and sometimes they are made due to arrogance.

i never said what yours was.
    just that it is one of those 2 things.

i also gave you the answer ands showed you how to google the answer if you forget.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 970 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Can you take care of this?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,191 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike Can you take care of this?

As people said earlier nothing will be done through forum