Options

Which boosts to use where in Sugar Crash?

Which boosts do i use to complete the whole Drax-quest and which ones do i use to complete the whole Deadpool-quest?

Comments

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 574 ★★★
    Recoup is the drax one, heal 110% of damage over time taken, cauterize is for deadpool, heal block on sp1, will also need recoup for boss on deadpool path as he has biohazard also
  • Options
    TenInchPianistTenInchPianist Posts: 41
    edited October 2023
    Ortoun said:

Recoup is the drax one, heal 110% of damage over time taken, cauterize is for deadpool, heal block on sp1, will also need recoup for boss on deadpool path as he has biohazard also

Thank you!
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 465 ★★★
    This could be a handy thread to refer to over the next few weeks.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 ★★★★★
    So far I only used one buff and it’s the one where you heal getting debuffs on the bio path. I didn’t need them for any of the others really
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 574 ★★★

So far I only used one buff and it’s the one where you heal getting debuffs on the bio path. I didn’t need them for any of the others really

You can probably get away with out the cauterize, but sabertooth was being a pain in the but, so was no real reason not to use it. Just makes the fights significantly faster
  • Options
    Brewlord_95Brewlord_95 Posts: 8
    Can you use multiple boosts simultaneously, or only one?
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    I only used two boosts - recoup for the biohazard path which allows you to essentially ignore the biohazard and play normally.

One piece of advice, complete the last two lanes with the 18k Mysterio as a boss one after another. Take the deadpool lane first and trigger recoup before fighting Mysterio..immediately after the fight, take the biohazard lane.

I also used fight dirty against spiderman symbiote because if he evades suddenly and lands a hit, its a lot of damage midway through a quest and difficult to recover health without healing potions..
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 267 ★★

Can you use multiple boosts simultaneously, or only one?

You can use as many as you like at one time as long as they're all different from one another.
  • Options
    Cleanse is absolutely essential against Ikaris in this week's side quest.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    I just use all the boosts and finish the whole thing in 15 minutes
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Any advice for what to use against Punisher ?
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    For this week's quest I used paralyze (3 second stun on intercept) and purge (nullify all buffs on heavy).

Darkhawk is a bit annoying. Just don't knock him down, bait SP2, and wait out his invis.

Ikarus just do parry LLLL, parry/heavy, bait sp1 and repeat until he's dead.

Punisher parry, MLLL dashback intercept to stun, then throw a heavy before it expires to remove armor up & unblockable. Bait and dex SP1.

The rest of the fights are all easy and straightforward.
  • Options
    This week is Fight Dirty (true strike to counter mix master) and Frenzy (increased critical chance after SP1).

This week's quest is a breeze. No hard fights.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

This week is Fight Dirty (true strike to counter mix master) and Frenzy (increased critical chance after SP1).

add paralyze too
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    This week's side quest was fun!
  • Options
    Jack2634 said:

Dukenpuke said:

add paralyze too
    You can if you want, but it's not necessary. If you use Frenzy, you don't have to intercept at all.
  • Options
    This week's boosts are cleanse (counters feat of energy and power play) and momentum (outbuffs defender for apex predators). Paralyze (3 second stun on intercept) is helpful again this week since you'll be intercepting to transfer power sting, but it's not necessary.

On the Scarlet Witch path, 5-hit combos to build to 3 bars of power. At 1 bar, they'll get a power gain giving them a full bar of power, so just hold block to power drain with the cleanse boost, or bait specials to keep them below 1 bar of power. Once you're at 3 bars with a power sting, intercept to transfer the power sting and throw your SP2 (Steve doesn't have a SP3) at the end of the combo. You won't fall below 1 bar of power, so they won't get another power gain. You shouldn't have to do this more than once, one more 5 hit combo and/or bleeds will finish them off, so you shouldn't have to worry about a 2nd intercept.

On the Captain Marvel path, just stay above your opponent's power level, alternating 5 hit combos and holding block to drain their energy. They'll be fate sealed at 15 seconds. Once apex predator procs and you gain fury & unblockable, throw your special.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 142 ★★
    They give you way more boosts than you need. Don’t worry about saving them, there’s only one week left. I put on five or six at a time, then start with the hardest path on the map. I can usually explore the whole thing before the boosts expire.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★★
    Just use them all. You can do it all in 15 minutes. You have plenty of each
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    I just turn them all on, why not? It's more fun.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    I just used everything i had over 1, next week is last week so i will use every one i had left 🤷