**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

5* Hero for 6.2 and above

Hello Gamers!

Can you give your suggestions on which heroes r worth maxing out and awakening? I have maxed awakened kingpin and hyperion in 5*.

Heard Human torch and Hotspot are good.

Please share which heroes u think are worthy upgrading and also awakening.

Comments

• Options
    IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Posts: 72
    @ahmynuts what is range and data bandwidth and how does it work?
  • Options
    ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Posts: 48

@ahmynuts what is range and data bandwidth and how does it work?

Their just messing with you since you called Sunspot by a different name. But I agree that Sunspot is worth the rank-up, other options would be Abs Man, warlock, valk, Omega Sentinel, Apoc, Human Torch, and Tigra. Very strong roster you got that could be leveled up
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    What about Mr Negative?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★

What about Mr Negative?

I like him but you'd need to get used to his playstyle. I'd test him out a bit first and see how you feel.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    edited October 2023
    He’s pretty easy.
    Step 1: What I do is I parry 4 times and dex once. Dash back once afterwards and hold heavy(only if opponent has no special). Step 2: Then get to your sp2 and repeat step 1 then throw sp2. If done correctly you’ll have big degen damage
  • Options
    WonderWanderWonderWander Posts: 53
    Torch, Apoc , Warlock, Absorbing Man