**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Hulkbuster good?

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
I recently opened a Hulkbuster.....Wanted to know how good he is

Comments

• Options
    Nice But I pulled him as a 6 star...I could have got Warlock
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    top 10 tech in game for sure. maybe higher.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Here's a good thought experiment.

If you have every tech 6* in the game at max sig, who makes a diverse questing team, or even just cover the monthly TB EQ quest nodes?

There are a few you'd not bother taking as you're doubling up.

If I've only space for 5, I'm probably taking HB as one of them, not because he's categorically top 5, but because the others at the top have a lot of overlap. He's also safe; tons or armour and a huge heal. Monster on attack in BGs.

Disclosure; I have every decent tech as 6* bar guardian, viv and deathstrike. R5 Nimrod, R4 fantman, R4 HB and 7* shuri, rocket, mysterio (R3; idoom, Ultron, shocker, vulture, og im, ghost, peni, WM, g2099)
  • Options

If you have every tech 6* in the game at max sig, who makes a diverse questing team, or even just cover the monthly TB EQ quest nodes?

If I've only space for 5, I'm probably taking HB as one of them, not because he's categorically top 5, but because the others at the top have a lot of overlap. He's also safe; tons or armour and a huge heal. Monster on attack in BGs.

Disclosure; I have every decent tech as 6* bar guardian, viv and deathstrike. R5 Nimrod, R4 fantman, R4 HB and 7* shuri, rocket, mysterio (R3; idoom, Ultron, shocker, vulture, og im, ghost, peni, WM, g2099)

Personally, I think Warlock, Shuro, Fantman, I doom are the best Tech so far
    Hulkbuster is great! I'm happy I didn't pull out champs like Iton Patriot or Groot
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★

No Omega Sentinel, No opinion
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Hulk buster is great, just throw 2-3 shocks(via heavy) and throw a sp2 into opponents block, most fights are already done.
    He is the second next versatile tech champ after warlock.
  • Options

Hulk buster is great, just throw 2-3 shocks(via heavy) and throw a sp2 into opponents block, most fights are already done.
    He is the second next versatile tech champ after warlock.

Is that so? Let me try him
  • Options
    Guess I won't be focuzing much on Hulkbuster....Coz I got this Bad Boy
  • Options

No Omega Sentinel, No opinion
    Missed her from the list, have her at R3 too 😁🫣
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

Is this a flex post hidden as advice?
    Let the man flex. Anyone who's favorite character is Rhino and who will brag that his first 6* ascended max sig champ is Rhino is allowed to brag about his other champs (since he obviously won't be flexing about Rhino).
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I pulled a 7* HB and took him right R2. The damage is more than decent. He destroys mutants so fast that you don’t often have to worry about annoying mechanics. He’s good for other champs too, and the armor break comes in handy if you don’t have that on your team. I’m not trying to place him into a tier, so I’m just going to say that he’s very good, especially when compared to the other 7* tech options. While this is definitely a flex post disguised as a HB question, I’d rather use a 7* HB than a 6* Fantman.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★

A_Fungi said:

Let the man flex. Anyone who's favorite character is Rhino and who will brag that his first 6* ascended max sig champ is Rhino is allowed to brag about his other champs (since he obviously won't be flexing about Rhino).
    Heh heh.

I don't think that was @Moosetiptronic I think that was someone else: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/347509/the-ultimate-ascension
  • Options

A_Fungi said:

Heh heh.

I don't think that was @Moosetiptronic I think that was someone else: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/347509/the-ultimate-ascension
    That's not me. I have tiny mouse balls. This man has planet sized spheres...
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    Hulkbuster is a monster!!! So much fun to use. Hes got insane damage, great power control, can stun lock, and is a decent defender. He’s been a BG mvp for me and has my fastest winter soldier takedown.