Morbius stamps

PungapooPungapoo Member Posts: 28
Is there not going to be an offer or unit deal for a morbius stamp? I took a break from the game the first month that the platinum pass was added and I didn’t get it 😭😭. Pleaaassseeeee

Comments

• PungapooPungapoo Member Posts: 28
    ahmynuts said:

Yes 😭😭
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    Not gonna happen!
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Member Posts: 123
    After the week is done, I think there will be a secondary offer for single stamps. I believe it was for some kind of nexus crystal, possibly abyss nexus
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    Buffalax said:

After the week is done, I think there will be a secondary offer for single stamps. I believe it was for some kind of nexus crystal, possibly abyss nexus

That was for the Legends stamps, not this one.

• Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 582 ★★★★
    There won’t be an offer. The battle pass was the only way to acquire the stamps.
  • TurkeytoneTurkeytone Member Posts: 14

There won’t be an offer. The battle pass was the only way to acquire the stamps.

They'd be mad to not do an offer. They could charge the same price for 1 stamp as the whole platinum without the rewards and they'd make more money, which is all they want 🤣
  • TurkeytoneTurkeytone Member Posts: 14
    ahmynuts said:

They'd be mad to not do an offer. They could charge the same price for 1 stamp as the whole platinum without the rewards and they'd make more money, which is all they want 🤣
    They would be mad to do an offer. It would defeat the point of how they rolled this out and they would face massive backlash
    I don't see how they would face backlash? The ones who were able to afford all 3 months (not everyone can) will have all the rewards so gained more than by doing 1 stamp for same price.
  • PungapooPungapoo Member Posts: 28

They would be mad to do an offer. It would defeat the point of how they rolled this out and they would face massive backlash

Makes sense. Kinda would be unfair for them to offer up stamps for money. I just really wish that there was a way lol
  • gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★

Then why even bother buying a pass and putting in effort for 3 months if you could just pay for it at the end? It wasn’t their intention roll out a battle pass for 3 months just to follow up with an offer. That would be silly on their part and it would cause a backlash for those who had to stick it out for 3 months doing all the daily challenges to earn him. They would be shooting them selves in the foot and guarantee that most summoners would never buy one in the future if they decide to go that route again.
    The same could argue "why put in the work for 2 months and not be able to get anything" you an even get a 5 star or 6 star at a paragon level. The best you can do is a 4 star with 2 stamps its a shame. Why buy 2 platnium passes and get nothing, what a waste of money.
  • SerggggggggSergggggggg Member Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike can you give us your thoughts on this idea ?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike can you give us your thoughts on this idea ?

I would be shocked if anyone from Kabam replied to this and on the off chance they do, no chance it's in the favor of people who didn't get all 3 stamps from the pass
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian

Then why even bother buying a pass and putting in effort for 3 months if you could just pay for it at the end? It wasn’t their intention roll out a battle pass for 3 months just to follow up with an offer. That would be silly on their part and it would cause a backlash for those who had to stick it out for 3 months doing all the daily challenges to earn him. They would be shooting them selves in the foot and guarantee that most summoners would never buy one in the future if they decide to go that route again.
    The same could argue "why put in the work for 2 months and not be able to get anything" you an even get a 5 star or 6 star at a paragon level. The best you can do is a 4 star with 2 stamps its a shame. Why buy 2 platnium passes and get nothing, what a waste of money.
    Did you ignore everything else those 2 months of platinum track got you?
  • gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

So what do you do with the two stamps? 20 dollars worth of stamps as paragon gets you a 4 star that you would never use? What a joke

The stamps were a bonus to the platinum pass if you bought all 3 of them. You still got far more than $20 of value. How do you expect to get the bonus without meeting the criteria
    I get your argument but with two stamps at paragon "per progression" the 6 star should have at least been accessible to me with two stamps. I completely understand not having all three stamps and missing a month not getting the exclusive 7 star but ridiculous were limited to a 4 star with two stamps.