Kabam, Why no T3A & T6B in 8.3 !!!?

WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Member Posts: 82 ★★
I can understand that kabam wanted diverse rewards for act 8.3 but these rewards feel out of place. I can digest most of it BUT no T3A or T6B !!? What a slap to the face…specially if you take into account that I can find more relics rewards which no one wants than some actual rank up materials like T3A and T6B that everyone wants to keep growing their rosters. I just want for kabam to give us some light on why they decided to not add T3A or T6B into 8.3 👀…

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    We also don't know path rewards either
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 590 ★★★★
    If only there were already a thread on this subject that you can voice your opinion on instead of creating a new post. Hmm.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

Sorry pikolu but its not “equal in value”... With these 6* rank up gems kabam is literally making me use those T3A and T6B on 6* when I would had wanted to invest them on my 7*…. Raw materials are far more valuable than “random” rank up gems.

Kabam isn't "making" you do anything.
    It's all you.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    I'd much rather have had the 19 cats over the gems, at least the cats won't limit who I can rank up, the gems do though. If I get a mutant r5 gem (for example) then I probably won't use it as I don't want any of my mutant r4s at r5, least with the cats I could take up someone new to r4 who would help
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    I‘m focusing on 7* too and have no single 6* R5 … so I can use any kind of Gem for one of my top 6* at least. No matter which class I‘ll get. Rewards are alright.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    The gems include also the Class Cats, prefering those instead of the gems themselves is kinda goofy.

Anyway, I think RIGHT NOW, we are getting a decent bunch of Cats from other sourcers, and we will get even more after some more updates Im sure we will get before the end of the year on some other stores/crystals/content.

Terra said:

Sorry pikolu but its not “equal in value”... With these 6* rank up gems kabam is literally making me use those T3A and T6B on 6* when I would had wanted to invest them on my 7*…. Raw materials are far more valuable than “random” rank up gems.

It's all you.
    Good luck using that 6* gem on a 7*
    Ok. I’ll just use the *generic* 7* rank up gem they’re also giving us. Not even a crystal for a random class, a generic. But keep complaining.
  • GotchaRexiGotchaRexi Member Posts: 19

Terra said:

It's all you.
    Ok. I’ll just use the *generic* 7* rank up gem they’re also giving us. Not even a crystal for a random class, a generic. But keep complaining.
    I prefer the gems to the cats, but acting like they are the same thing is just objectively wrong lol
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    For just 3 paths per Quest x6 = 18 paths not too bad.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 905 ★★★★

Terra said:

It's all you.
    This is such a weirdly anti-player response that it's honestly shocking. What would be the difference if Kabam gave us all the same materials in catalyst form?
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    you have plenty access to them in Loyalty and Glory store.
    Pikolu said:

We also don't know path rewards either

We do know path rewards, it is on the post pinned to the top.
    Ah, that's my bad. I didn't know they posted it when I commented. But I agree with your comment about the gems.

Terra said:

It's all you.
    I prefer the gems to the cats, but acting like they are the same thing is just objectively wrong lol
    How is a generic rank up gem not the same as have exactly the catalysts needed for rank up.
  • GotchaRexiGotchaRexi Member Posts: 19

Terra said:

It's all you.
    How is a generic rank up gem not the same as have exactly the catalysts needed for rank up.
    The whole convo was around preferring the cats so you can use them on 7* vs a 6* gem. Idk why Viper brought up the 7* gem.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★

Terra said:

It's all you.
    Having the catalysts gives you way more freedom tbf

Terra said:

It's all you.
    This is such a weirdly anti-player response that it's honestly shocking. What would be the difference if Kabam gave us all the same materials in catalyst form?
    You can’t please 100% of the people, so my answer doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things. Someone is going to be upset. As someone who is full up on cats, a gem is a welcome change so the cats don’t expire. But honestly I feel like people are undervaluing the gem and acting like it’s a trash reward. People are going to R2 a 7* eventually and it just lets you save the cats you have on hand for something else. I don’t understand the outrage.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    the timing of "we will stop issuing new relics" with "here's more 5 star relic shards for path rewards" (and other events) seems strange.

If the idea is simply give people more time to get the ones in the "current basic pool", well that would be a novel idea, but unheard of, nor the reason given.

The slots with the 5 star relic shards could easily be an amount of t3a/t3b (maybe 1/2 per path they are on, 3 total).

Also, I am really disappointed not to see a smidgen of 7 star sig stones. Either 20 generics, or 40 RNG crystals would have been a nice nod to the direction the game is going without breaking any economy or anything.
    Zuro said:

Terra said:

It's all you.
    A generic rank up gem gives you the same freedom and doesn't take up inventory space.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 884 ★★★

But at the same time it’s saving a lot of t6cc, which is the rarest catalyst in the game, so I’d call that a fair trade off
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

the timing of "we will stop issuing new relics" with "here's more 5 star relic shards for path rewards" (and other events) seems strange.

If the idea is simply give people more time to get the ones in the "current basic pool", well that would be a novel idea, but unheard of, nor the reason given.

The slots with the 5 star relic shards could easily be an amount of t3a/t3b (maybe 1/2 per path they are on, 3 total).

Also, I am really disappointed not to see a smidgen of 7 star sig stones. Either 20 generics, or 40 RNG crystals would have been a nice nod to the direction the game is going without breaking any economy or anything.

They're still offering Relic Rewards. Nothing has changed about them. They were just reallocating some energy in design for now.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Terra said:

It's all you.
    A generic rank up gem gives you the same freedom and doesn't take up inventory space.
    The 4-5 gem is a crystal so you dont get the freedom of choosing who you want to rank if you just had the catalysts
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★

That's actually a great point, i was disappointed with the path rewards cause i was looking forward to use the T3A and T6B to do a 4-5 rank up, now the only chance of rank 5 it's going to rely on rng -.-