**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New champ coming!!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,923 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

Buttehrs said:

Searmenis said:

I'd like to know how you came up with diversity for the sake of it. She was designed by First Nations people in part.

Because, as I said, she s poorly designed, and not that much, "original" design wise.
    Love how you claim its a poor design when it's literally an original creation. Bet some of your original designs are poor too then
    Every creator has good and bad designs. I m no exception. Yes, she s an original creation, that lacks originality.
    Because she's not white?
    What does being white have to do with anything? She could be asian, middle eastern, latina, doesn't matter, either way she lacks originality. You take that outfit and put it on any other skin color and it looks bad....

The very definition of diversity means variety, that can have a lot of applications, not just skin color.
    Calling it "forced diversity" makes it about race, are you dyslexic?
    As for your comment about originality, why aren't you complaining about all the generic looking white characters in the game that lack originality too? It's only a problem when they're not white right? Lol
    You’re right, punisher 2099 has a bad design, so does titania in my opinion. On top of that you got repeat designs for captain america and spider man which is kind of annoying. So nope, it’s not only a problem when they’re white. There is a plethora of bad designs in this game, I’m just adding this new on to that list.

Right, that's not the only issue here though, you can dislike her design all you want but when you go and say "forced diversity" you're just being kind of a ****. Nobody's forcing anything on you or anyone.
    I’d like to be clear, that wasn’t me who said “forced diversity.” I just dislike this characters design.

Cheers.
    "I'd like to be clear, that wasn't me who said forced diversity but I did side with the racist who said it", got it.
    I sided with the “racists” dislike of the character design, yeah. Does that mean if I also side with his love for apple pie it makes it a bad thing?
    It wouldn't be a bad thing, however this is a completely different topic and you're willingly defending the racist saying people made it about race for no reason when the racist was the one that claimed it was forced diversity in the first place. Don't try to straw man your way out of this one lol
    Never defended him, I said at least two or three times now that he could’ve worded it better.

I just don’t like the characters design lol.

Calm down, and have a good evening! 🍻
    Right, but you also said nobody mentioned race, he did and called it forced diversity what's not clicking? Lol
  • Options
    PristineWaterPristineWater Posts: 46

I'm not mad. I just think it's interesting when someone argues they're not being ignorant towards other races and sensitive issues, then they display their ignorance.

It’s like this every time, on June with LGBTQ+ characters and every Diversity affirmation new champs, they can’t hold themselves
    Nah racial diversity I can get, it’s something that we need more of nowadays. That lgbtq illness is a whole different ball game. Spreading a mental disorder in a child’s game is downright insane…

Ahhhh, you guys are interesting sometimes haha!

Cheers 🍻
    Well I think you should, if you’re not ready for the game imagine for the world. If it’s a child’s game then why you’re here? Also illness? Spreading false allegations and being homophobic, I wonder how you think 😂
    Not homophobic, that would mean I’m scared of you guys 😉

We found the real illiterate
    Ahem, let me explain for you, and I’ll only do it once.

The term phobic is a direct attachment to phobia meaning fear. Having homophobia would mean having a fear of gay people.

I don’t think you should go for an English major..

Cheers
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Searmenis said:

Yeah, I was the one who said that a FORCED diversity is bad, not because it s diversity, but because it s FORCED. You can do the same thing with a GOOD design, or an already existed character. I don t have to apologize to stupid people that want to turn my words in to racism. And it s forced not because they add the characters in a celebratory month, but because of what I already said about the design, and they marketing plan kabam had, and made a character like that.

And "like that" is about the design, again, I have to clarify everything for the stupid 12yo in the forums.

A characters design and being forced into diversity are two completely different things that your trying to force into one.
    If you read my comment about marketing tactics, you (maybe) see that they re not.
  • Options
    PristineWaterPristineWater Posts: 46

Searmenis said:

Buttehrs said:

Searmenis said:

I'd like to know how you came up with diversity for the sake of it. She was designed by First Nations people in part.

Because, as I said, she s poorly designed, and not that much, "original" design wise.
    Love how you claim its a poor design when it's literally an original creation. Bet some of your original designs are poor too then
    Every creator has good and bad designs. I m no exception. Yes, she s an original creation, that lacks originality.
    Because she's not white?
    What does being white have to do with anything? She could be asian, middle eastern, latina, doesn't matter, either way she lacks originality. You take that outfit and put it on any other skin color and it looks bad....

The very definition of diversity means variety, that can have a lot of applications, not just skin color.
    Calling it "forced diversity" makes it about race, are you dyslexic?
    As for your comment about originality, why aren't you complaining about all the generic looking white characters in the game that lack originality too? It's only a problem when they're not white right? Lol
    You’re right, punisher 2099 has a bad design, so does titania in my opinion. On top of that you got repeat designs for captain america and spider man which is kind of annoying. So nope, it’s not only a problem when they’re white. There is a plethora of bad designs in this game, I’m just adding this new on to that list.

Right, that's not the only issue here though, you can dislike her design all you want but when you go and say "forced diversity" you're just being kind of a ****. Nobody's forcing anything on you or anyone.
    I’d like to be clear, that wasn’t me who said “forced diversity.” I just dislike this characters design.

Cheers.
    "I'd like to be clear, that wasn't me who said forced diversity but I did side with the racist who said it", got it.
    I sided with the “racists” dislike of the character design, yeah. Does that mean if I also side with his love for apple pie it makes it a bad thing?
    It wouldn't be a bad thing, however this is a completely different topic and you're willingly defending the racist saying people made it about race for no reason when the racist was the one that claimed it was forced diversity in the first place. Don't try to straw man your way out of this one lol
    Never defended him, I said at least two or three times now that he could’ve worded it better.

I just don’t like the characters design lol.

Calm down, and have a good evening! 🍻
    Right, but you also said nobody mentioned race, he did and called it forced diversity what's not clicking? Lol
    Fine, fine, you win. I take back what I said, he did bring up race. I still do not like this characters design, the other guy should’ve worded his argument better to have avoided this whole situation.
This discussion has been closed.