Options

Who will benefit from BG s12’s attacker buff?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hey guys, just got word that an official post will be up tomorrow to clarify this. :)
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    Ericson23 said:

Where is this screenshot from? I can't find this announcement anywhere.

*Edit: Never mind, I see they did a Season 12 announcement when they announced Season 11.
  • Options
    Dukenpuke said:

Ericson23 said:

Where is this screenshot from? I can't find this announcement anywhere.
    Season 11 BG announcement post
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,215 ★★★★
    Avnish said:

Neutralize champs are going to be hell

Why? Nutrilize champion will work as they do.. because attacker will be immune to plecebo buff. It is clearly written.
    If you remember how neutralize works, even the buff immune champs get punished, for the neutralize activates for the buffs that should appear
  • Options
    ShepShep Posts: 147
    edited October 2023
    It's a typo I think it's supposed to be science attackers ... Only makes sense.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 320 ★★

Avnish said:

Why? Nutrilize champion will work as they do.. because attacker will be immune to plecebo buff. It is clearly written.
    If you remember how neutralize works, even the buff immune champs get punished, for the neutralize activates for the buffs that should appear
    I know that rintrah gets power gain buff again Spidey 2099 whe he Dex under the effect of nutrilize. But that is a bug. Kabam needs toh fix that issue .
  • Options
    Avnish said:

Avnish said:

I know that rintrah gets power gain buff again Spidey 2099 whe he Dex under the effect of nutrilize. But that is a bug. Kabam needs toh fix that issue .
    That is not a bug. Neutralize should prevent a buff from triggering and that’s what it does even if you’re immune. Tigra and Wiccan won’t be that difficult if you play right, but for the ones who struggle against them it will be a hard time
  • Options
    Swixsy_63Swixsy_63 Posts: 36
    Ericson23 said:

All champs or just [AW: Decay] ones?
    who can explain.

My guess based on what @Ericson23 posted everyone will have the placebo effect but champs like spot or spidey2099 who are buff immune are the ones who are going to trigger the wither effect on the opponent
  • Options
    Swixsy_63 said:

Ericson23 said:

All champs or just [AW: Decay] ones?
    who can explain.

My guess based on what @Ericson23 posted everyone will have the placebo effect but champs like spot or spidey2099 who are buff immune are the ones who are going to trigger the wither effect on the opponent
    Everyone is immune to placebo buff
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Thanks @Pikolu TLDR, only the #decay or sugar pill champs will benefit on attack or defence
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,302 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:
    Lol, as it's now in orange color, We can laugh about it.
    You might be familiar with the line/discord chats, everyone had their opinions about how these nodes will work...but I had my suspicions.
    So I kept my reasoning to myself and I hoped that these nodes turns out how they did now.
    But they could have said this before, because previous announcement was vague.