Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Blade's danger sense not working in LOL

I did a path this weekend and it was very noticeable that blade's danger sense did not work against Venompool (Ghost Rider and Stark Enhanced Spiderman synergy). he would not bleed unless parried and was gaining buffs as normal. Against venompool outside of LOL it works fine.

Also i noticed this against maestro that he could only get a bleed in on a parry but not specials.

P.S. this is a more important issue to fix than his bug not reducing power....

Comments

• Options
    WaldoWaldo Posts: 38
    For whatever reason, the champs in LoL don’t have tags such as #villain and I think this is why danger sense isn’t working. Doesn’t make it right, but could be the reason why it’s not working.
  • Options
    Waldo wrote: »
    For whatever reason, the champs in LoL don’t have tags such as #villain and I think this is why danger sense isn’t working. Doesn’t make it right, but could be the reason why it’s not working.

No, I get the attack boost but see no reduction in ability accuracy.