Hot take on BGs seeding

LickyLicky Member Posts: 328 ★★★
Tbh I don't really like starting up the victory track at the beginning of the season and getting all my rewards for climbing at once after 5 matches

This is for 3 main reasons

Firstly, I actually really enjoy climbing the victory track. The sense of accomplishment and fun matches is great and starting in Vibramium is not enjoyable for me as I am a 2 mil paragon with about 6 rank 4s

To be clear I am not complaining about the matchmaking but rather that I know don't get to experience early victory track match making and games

Secondly I don't like getting my rewards all at once, it was nice staggering them while you go up the track so you could manage elder marks and such

Lastly, I don't enjoy getting to the gladiator circuit so early on. I used to use my elder marks in the victory track to maximize solo points and then use energy in the circuit as I knew 9 times out of ten I would lose which is fine as I am facing bigger accounts and more experienced players but now I am being thrown into that much quicker by starting very high up the track

TLDR I enjoy climbing the victory track a lot and don't like starting high up it and also not a fan of all my victory track climbing rewards at once

That's just my opinion and would appreciate you guys insight and opinions on this too

Thanks 👍🏽

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    It’s good as it is or the smaller players would struggle more and get stomped by OP Paragons.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

It’s good as it is or the smaller players would struggle more and get stomped by OP Paragons.

They are being this still
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 328 ★★★
    It's just I really enjoyed the climbing of the VC so if there was an option hypothetically to start at bronze every season every tho I get into GC I would
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    @Kabam Miike pls can you make seeding optional from next season of battlegrounds. Like make it a feature that we can turn off in our game settings or something. Many of us actually liked the thrilled of starting from bronze up to vibranium. Furthermore, starting from platinum would mean that we're going to either be stuck in the vibranium bracket throughout the season, or hit gladiator circuit early, which is not very good for some of us, since some of us find most of the GC nodes stressful to play, which will just make the entire battlegrounds season stressful, tideous, and tiring to play.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike pls can you make seeding optional from next season of battlegrounds. Like make it a feature that we can turn off in our game settings or something. Many of us actually liked the thrilled of starting from bronze up to vibranium. Furthermore, starting from platinum would mean that we're going to either be stuck in the vibranium bracket throughout the season, or hit gladiator circuit early, which is not very good for some of us, since some of us find most of the GC nodes stressful to play, which will just make the entire battlegrounds season stressful, tideous, and tiring to play.

They cant make it optional for anyone. The only thing they could do is disable it for everyone, it wouldn't be fair otherwise
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    It’s necessary for Balancing and more fair Matchmaking. It’s a battle for the best-of-the-best after all.
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 328 ★★★

I agree with this fantasy bro but like others said it would be difficult to implement