Looking For An Alliance

I’m looking for an alliance. I started playing the game again for about a couple weeks not happy with how slow my progression has been. I want to join an alliance again to grow my account. I’m willing to do AQ/ AW. My account is Htb~4. I’m Tb close to being Paragon, with 13k prestige.

Comments

• Necromancer1Necromancer1 Member Posts: 4
    Hey buddy we do aw & aq's maps 5-4-3 with epic mods need strong active ppl with good champs we are 45 mill rated mainly UK, my line id is necromancer77 add me for more info
  • DaBillsDaBills Member Posts: 648
    @Htb we are currently running Map 4 with mods. Are only requirement is AQ and line. We run war but not mandatory, it's nice for the rewards though. We are Gold 3. My line is DaBills. Thanks!
  • yodaclimberyodaclimber Member Posts: 60
    Controlled Collective 2 is looking for 1 summoner. We are AQ focused running maps 544 with mods. We run 1 BG optional war. Line is mandatory for communication. In future and room is available my main branch runs map5 with mods and 2 organized BGs for war.
    HMU on line:
    yodaclimber
  • Maestro1713Maestro1713 Member Posts: 128
    Htb said:

I’m looking for an alliance. I started playing the game again for about a couple weeks not happy with how slow my progression has been. I want to join an alliance again to grow my account. I’m willing to do AQ/ AW. My account is Htb~4. I’m Tb close to being Paragon, with 13k prestige.

Are you still looking?