**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

POINT FARMING IN BATTLEGROUNDS

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
I get it that it was not a good practice and so Kabam has decided to Ban people for farming points by staying in the low tier.
Why don't Kabam reward more points to Higher tiers like
Winning a match in Silver 3 to Silver 1 500 additional Points
Losing a match in Silver 3 to Silver 1 250 additional Points
-------------------------------------
Winning a Match in Gold 3 to Gold 1 600 additional points
Losing a Match in Gold 3 to Gold 1 300 additional Points
-------------------------------------
Winning a Match in Plat 3 to Plat 1 750 additional Points
Losing a Match in Plat 3 to Plat 1 350 additional points
And So on.....
This would solve the Problem of Point Farming and also People would be happy that they can hit the Milestone

Comments

• Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 641 ★★★
    Not really. The reason for point farming is getting easier wins. They would need to significantly nerf the current point system to make the points in GC worth a lot of more. If all they did was add a different point system, people can still camp where they think is easy territory and farm. If it takes 10 extra matches to get the same results at plat 1 compared to vibranium 2, that’s not a bad deal for farmers
  • Options

Not really. The reason for point farming is getting easier wins. They would need to significantly nerf the current point system to make the points in GC worth a lot of more. If all they did was add a different point system, people can still camp where they think is easy territory and farm. If it takes 10 extra matches to get the same results at plat 1 compared to vibranium 2, that’s not a bad deal for farmers

I had my Ass handed to me while I reached Plat 1, by Players who had Rank 4 6 Stars, 7 star Champs,
    Meanwhile I didn't even have a Rank 3 6 star...
    So it proves tht tjose people were really Farming Points....
    But yea Doubling the points for GC would solve this issue too....
    But if they add the Tier Point system, it would be great as Players in Platinum tier can reach 400k rewards
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    Vibranium or just GC should rewards more points per win, very easy solution.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Why make another post on this?
  • Options

Why make another post on this?

Another Post....No X
    Another Suggestion....Yes ✅️
  • Options
    DUHveed said:

New drinking game: Take a shot every time a new BG farming thread appears

I'm already playing...Care to join?
  • Options
    DUHveed said:

Better idea, open a paragon crystal everytime one of these threads pops up. You might have a sig 200 7* by the end of the day 🤣
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,996 ★★★★★

I had my Ass handed to me while I reached Plat 1, by Players who had Rank 4 6 Stars, 7 star Champs,
    Meanwhile I didn't even have a Rank 3 6 star...
    So it proves tht tjose people were really Farming Points....
    But yea Doubling the points for GC would solve this issue too....
    But if they add the Tier Point system, it would be great as Players in Platinum tier can reach 400k rewards
    It doesn't always prove that people are point farming. Not everyone immediately grinds tf out of battlegrounds and makes it to the gladiator's circuit. Also even players with those kind of rosters can struggle to advance
  • Options
    Someone....Help me on how to reach 375k in BG
  • Options
    We need to score like 17,000 points daily to get to 375k 💀
    How can we get that much points?
  • Options

Step 1- Build a BG deck.

Step 2- Search for a match.

Step 3- play matches until you reach your desired point total.
    Step 4 - Give me your Champions so I can win on
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    They need to rethink the elder marks system. I think instead of using 90 elder marks per match...we can buy and activate battlegrounds points boosters with the elders marks that last a certain amount of time and people can get as many matches in as they can and get the elder marks points. They can get different boosts like 1 hr or 6 hours with each higher version being more value. All matches still cost energy but maybe is reduced with elder marks boost on.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Pikolu said:

DUHveed said:

Better idea, open a paragon crystal everytime one of these threads pops up. You might have a sig 200 7* by the end of the day 🤣
    Do we get bonus points if someone asks for rank down tickets or still wants to roll back before 12.0?
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 343 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

DUHveed said:

I’m down if you’re sponsoring my openings 😂

• Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 343 ★★★

Pikolu said:

DUHveed said:

Do we get bonus points if someone asks for rank down tickets or still wants to roll back before 12.0?
    Nah, that means you have to gift 2 paragons

• Options
    Can't Kabam do any improv on the Game? Like reducing Matchmaking elder Marks to 30?
    Or Increase Points for each tier
    Or Just give out more Elder Marks
    Acheiving the Solo Milestone can be real hard even if you play daily....
    Shortage of Elder Marks...Thats the Problem....You barely get 1000 to 1500 from tier & 200 Elder Marks for Ally Milestone....
    That is so small compared tonthe matches we require to hit a decent milestone of 400k
  • Options
    Or They need to increase the Points awarded when Completing & Winning a Match using Energy to 1,000 & 2,000 points atleast
  • Options
    WHAT ABOUT THIS :
    People starting from Bronze 3 earn like 100k points extra from People who start from Gold 3 or Plat 3....
    That will be unfair...So if Point Farming is not allowed...Kabam must add a Bonus Multiplier to each Tier like AW.....
    For each increasing Tier, increase the Multiplier...
  • Options

Step 1- Build a BG deck.

Demon do you play bgs ? be honest
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,237 ★★★

WHAT ABOUT THIS :
    People starting from Bronze 3 earn like 100k points extra from People who start from Gold 3 or Plat 3....
    That will be unfair...So if Point Farming is not allowed...Kabam must add a Bonus Multiplier to each Tier like AW.....

So many ideas you're posting here.
    Kabam guys will be nuts realizing how to 🤣

One more...
    Get rid of 3 or 5 BG win medals

Only one, that will be completed when the gauge (image) fills with victory points and as you said on first post, less points if defeated.

So...there will be no escape to progress

And only if resign 3 matches to lose, a ban period may appear.

To complete this, remove pause button and no more pause wins over defender cpu champ with 15k
  • Options
    StatureStature Posts: 424 ★★★

WHAT ABOUT THIS :

It's 3-4 matches a day with 50% win rate to get to the highest milestone. You have lots of time.

I got all the awards from bronze to plat for playing 5 matches, that's the way seeding works, you get to skip the early stages while those who start at Bronze have to play 5-10x more matches to get those same rewards. It isn't unfair.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Step 1- Build a BG deck.

Demon do you play bgs ? be honest
    Yep
  • Options
    Stature said:

WHAT ABOUT THIS :

It's 3-4 matches a day with 50% win rate to get to the highest milestone. You have lots of time.

I got all the awards from bronze to plat for playing 5 matches, that's the way seeding works, you get to skip the early stages while those who start at Bronze have to play 5-10x more matches to get those same rewards. It isn't unfair.
    Yea I got that too...I was talking about the Points....
    Suppose A person started from Bronze3 and made his way up to Vibranium, He will get like 20k points extra, than a guy who started at Gold 3 and made his way up to Vibranium.
    That's what I was talking about