BG Seeding

Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
Cav acct here so I know you big bad paragoners are gonna be so upset.

I get that seeding is to help eliminate the grind for GC players who hate VT. Removing the matches available in Bronze/Silver make it much more difficult to achieve the point milestones. I am starting on Gold 3. I can probably make it to Platinum 2 or 3 without losing. At that point wins become very difficult to come by. I will have to lose a TON of matches to hit 450k.

It would be nice to be awarded points for the matches skipped. If not all, a percentage of them.

Comments

• Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
    Right?!

The amount of event points vacated by seeding is criminal. If you want me to win at all costs and climb the track fairly, then give me all the rewards for the climb.
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
    What is it 7k per win. Brone 2 & 3 are 2 wins and then it's 3 every tier after? Skipping all of Bronze and Silver is AT LEAST 100K even points that are missed.

• Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    Bg matchmaking and seeding will always be debated. I don't honestly know if kabam can create something that works for the vast majority of players.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,855 ★★★★★
    Jaycray81 said:

Cav acct here so I know you big bad paragoners are gonna be so upset.

I get that seeding is to help eliminate the grind for GC players who hate VT. Removing the matches available in Bronze/Silver make it much more difficult to achieve the point milestones. I am starting on Gold 3. I can probably make it to Platinum 2 or 3 without losing. At that point wins become very difficult to come by. I will have to lose a TON of matches to hit 450k.

It would be nice to be awarded points for the matches skipped. If not all, a percentage of them.

It doesn’t eliminate any grind with the additional tiers that were added.