**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CERASTES... the Psychotron.

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
For starters, I liked how I had to actually use my relics.
For quite a bit, aside from combo extension, free stun, slight PI boost, and the occasional node, I couldn't really get into using relics.
So when I heard about Cerastes over here, I knew I was gonna have to use the many many relics I forgot I had.
And I'm kinda glad I had to, because I forgot I had a 5 star Ant-Man relic... And I use Spiderham all the time.
As if Spiderham couldn't be even more fun to play, here comes the Ant-Man relic.
Anyways, as for the boss fight itself, I liked how I had to actually strategize in terms of using the relic, landing heavy attacks, and hitting into block(especially having to bait special 1 for the auto block).
Having to balance the options so you can knock them all out at once, that was a clever mechanic.
I liked that.
The no immortality thing caught me like a jumpscare when I first went into it with Hercules, as well.
Overall, I really liked the Cerastes boss fight.
Looking forward to 8.4's final boss.

Comments

• Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 122
    ya i also finished the completion and got 7* Chavez in the opening im gonna start exploring soon once i r4 a certain champion
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    He’s my new favorite boss. Super fun fight and there’s even a path leading up to him that Kate destroys
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    On 8.3.4. Seems nice apart from muscle memory
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

He’s my new favorite boss. Super fun fight and there’s even a path leading up to him that Kate destroys

As the owner of a r5, that's what I like to see. Haven't really got to test her out proper yet. I intend to make her my second ascension after this and the Candy quest