Linking Google Play Account to Kabam account

Hi, I want to purchase that free legends crystal from the kabam store and I don't have kabam account. I only have my google play store account logged in the game and don't have my kabam account logged in to the game. So I want to link my kabam account to my google play store account which has the same email log in. So I tried to link it and logged in my kabam account, it linked to a new account(kabam account) instead my actual used account(google play account). It doesn't make sense that the crystal went to the new account(kabam account) instead of my actual game used account(google play account). How do I resolve this problem? I really wanted that have that free legends crystal and I don't want to risk losing my used account

Comments

• Dedsec404Dedsec404 Member Posts: 3
    I'm facing the same issue. I tried multiple times to link the google play account I guess they dont have any option to link the kabam account to a google account..!
  • Deuk824Deuk824 Member Posts: 11
    Dedsec404 said:

I'm facing the same issue. I tried multiple times to link the google play account I guess they dont have any option to link the kabam account to a google account..!

Hope Kabam resolves this soon/er ☹
    Dedsec404 said:

@Dedsec404 you can email Kabam Support for this matter. Currently talking to them rn
  • DOOOYYYEEEEEEEEDOOOYYYEEEEEEEE Member Posts: 3
    @Deuk824 What’s their email? They’re clearly not monitoring this. I have a separate similar thread from a few weeks ago and have made no progress.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,832 ★★★★★

@Deuk824 What’s their email? They’re clearly not monitoring this. I have a separate similar thread from a few weeks ago and have made no progress.

Support does not monitor the forums
    @DOOOYYYEEEEEEEE "contact@kabamsupport.com" then email them through gmail

• ReD_DeViLZ_91ReD_DeViLZ_91 Member Posts: 2
    Was this resolved at all as I'm having this issue now and wanted to link the kabam to my Google account as it set a new one up starting from scratch but I wanna claim the free crystals off the web store but they get sent to the new account not my main one