Use of units

CaptThunderCaptThunder Member Posts: 36
I dont have a 7 star and am trying to get one, this bg season has good rewards for that in the solo event. But i only have 1.5k elder marks at the moment, and i think i will need to spend units if i want to grind out the entire solo event. I have 5k units right now, should i spend it for this bg season or wait for cyberweekend/ banquet. Also wondering if there is 7 star deals and all in cyberweekend n banquet.

Comments

• SunxhaloSunxhalo Member Posts: 46
    where are you in progression?
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Cyberweekend and Banquet will more than likely have 7* deals depending on your progression. I'd say it's a guarantee if you're Paragon, Thronebreaker too probably. Anything below that I don't know
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    I’d save the units if I were you
  • SuperSam568SuperSam568 Member Posts: 56
    Spend on guaranteed value. Not maybes. You could spend on elders and not get where you wanted to get to. Just look at the caps commissary quest. How many spent on that and didn’t get the final milestone….

Masteries, cyber weekend, Black Friday.
    even that 1k revive deal isn’t bad if you looking to push content, the one you get when you complete tb or can monthly eq.
  • CaptThunderCaptThunder Member Posts: 36
    Sunxhalo said:

Im cavalier
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Member Posts: 855 ★★★★

Sunxhalo said:

Im cavalier
    I would rather push for TB
    AND
    Save remaining for Banquet Event
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,283 ★★★★★
    If you can get through 6.2 there will be like an 800 unit offer for energy refills, potions, and revives which you can use to beeline for thronebreaker if you have a solid roster (or hercules)