Which is your favourite Emote?

AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
My current one is this waving alien. This season, I m giving mostly this react. It doesn't mean much and it feels cool.

And this is my current panel:

Loki emote is always must for offensive opponents.
I want the SW blaming emote for blaming the oppenent for defeating me and the quicksilver wait emote if i lose/win early as well.

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★

I use this unethical tactic of spamming emotes during opponent champion draft time to distract them

That applies taunt on the player but may not work in favour as well. I recall one time, i was about make a wrong selection and opponent gave Loki emote so i changed to correct champ and that was decisive for a win.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I use this unethical tactic of spamming emotes during opponent champion draft time to distract them

That applies taunt on the player but may not work in favour as well. I recall one time, i was about make a wrong selection and opponent gave Loki emote so i changed to correct champ and that was decisive for a win.
    I believe it works when you are confused between two champs, keep on switching both of em, and finally locking the champ with least benefit because of the emote distraction.
    Has very less chance though.
    Also , your opponent made a mistake. Happened for me as well. Once I placed bishop in defense and the opponent chose nimrod. I gave loki emote and they replaced nimrod with void, but I still won.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    Love the Iron Man Math Emote
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Loki: only if i beat a roster significantly bigger than mine
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    I never use any except the black widow one but my favorite is maybe the gwenpool one because yes
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool emote.
    Many times my opponent believes he has trapped me (usually 3rd round) and spammed loki emote before the round starts, assuming I have no counter for his defender, but they get surprised by how some unpopular attackers can perform in BGs, especially now that time is less of a deciding contributor for fights.
    The times my 6*r4 Rogue or 6*r4 King Groot have defeated with 100% health bar r4/5 NFs, Korgs and Attumas are uncountable.
    These are situations where GP emote fits great, not in a toxic way, but mostly to show the opponent that used the Loki emote prematurely 😉
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Captain america waving is my favorite, kinda like a ''gg wp'' for either if you win or lose
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    I never use emotes, they're turning this game into Clash Royale
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 539 ★★★

I notice this a lot from players clearly not particularly good at the game and are about to get a beat down.

This is pretty much true of anyone using the Loki emote. Gotten beaten in a fight by a few hundred points and the joker was spamming Loki. What they didn't know is that I got disconnected from the fight, came back with only 30 seconds and still almost beat them.

They should allow players to permanently mute emotes. Win-win for everyone. The players that don't want to see them don't have to... the players that think this is a tactic can spam all they want... none the wiser that we can't see them.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I almost never use anything other than the Cap Salute
    The only other one I sometimes use is Deeadpool celebrating with pom poms
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    Jubilee is one of my favorite emotes
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    My habit is to always mute when I get matched up, as I don't want to see their annoying emote spam if they're the types to use them. By the end of the match, I'll throw the Cap salute but I never get a response. Not sure if it's because they're still muted, or they're salty I won.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    How to obtain the alien emote? Btw i love the Quicksilver and SW emotes.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    edited October 2023

But...we should have one upset emote and a sad one.
    Aaahhh and one with Drax written below, but he in invisiible form.
    True!
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★

I never use emotes, they're turning this game into Clash Royale

Yes, Clash Royale one are irritating when opponent is kid who spam emotes. For BG i don't spam emotes and don't want to see your emotes spam. First thing to do in every match is press mute on emotes.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I forgot, i will re-iterate this suggestion, still waiting for Maw Keep Mum Emote.
    @Kabam Miike

Ashacekar said:

I forgot, i will re-iterate this suggestion, still waiting for Maw Keep Mum Emote.

Please Kabam!
    Perfect emote
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

@Kabam Miike

If this emote gets released, it will be a great contestant with the Loki one, for the most irritating emote to send the opponent 😂
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Why waste units when Loki emote can be used at any stage of the game.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Hmm, my favorite … that’s tough. I don’t like the default emotes and don’t like emote spam, I just use a single emote every now and then.

New Scarlet Witch „Karen“ Emote is kinda cool, but can’t think of a situation where I could use her.

I like Iron Fist „Come at me!“ Emote and Sentinel „Banned“ Emote for Banning/Champ Selection stage.

Still need to finish Carina to get my Symbiote „Hey man“ Emote.

• IRQIRQ Member Posts: 323 ★★

Captain america waving is my favorite, kinda like a ''gg wp'' for either if you win or lose

Same. Though my fav is probably WTF Shang at the moment. Best used when there is, like, 20 points of difference, especially in opponent's favor.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    IRQ said:

Same. Though my fav is probably WTF Shang at the moment. Best used when there is, like, 20 points of difference, especially in opponent's favor.
    Small difference is Jubilee „Surprised“ Emote, using Shang Chi „Headache“ when I messed up or my opponent did way better than expected for that matchup.
  • IRQIRQ Member Posts: 323 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

IRQ said:

Small difference is Jubilee „Surprised“ Emote, using Shang Chi „Headache“ when I messed up or my opponent did way better than expected for that matchup.
    Also good for psychological warfare when opponent screws up a matchup that should be a guaranteed win but I tend not to do that unless provoked.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    Someone explain what that Longshot's Emote Mean.....The Cap's "I want You" Emote too.....
    Please explain the meaning!

Someone explain what that Longshot's Emote Mean.....The Cap's "I want You" Emote too.....
    Please explain the meaning!

Longshot= Thumbs up and positive with hand
    "Hey pal, good match!"

Cap "i know what you've done!"