Are you ever going to fix BG cheating?

It’s ridiculously rampant and it’s making me want to quit the game entirely. Are you guys even capable of doing anything about it, because it seems to be getting progressively worse with every season. To deny it exists is inane… you need to fix it NOW or at least compensate those of us who are playing honestly.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Since you asked so nicely, it's completely fixed as of right NOW.
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 167 ★★
    As THE paragon this should be taken more seriously
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,283 ★★★★★

It’s ridiculously rampant and it’s making me want to quit the game entirely. Are you guys even capable of doing anything about it, because it seems to be getting progressively worse with every season. To deny it exists is inane… you need to fix it NOW or at least compensate those of us who are playing honestly.

I'd like to see where they deny it exists because every month, they are very vocal about the cheating and the steps they are taking as well as when ban waves go out. Go on we'll wait
  • MadkanadjunMadkanadjun Member Posts: 9
    I’m still waiting on their actions being EFFECTIVE
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★

I’m still waiting on their actions being EFFECTIVE

How many modders/cheaters do you think you're coming across in BGs? What makes you think they're cheating and what ways have you determined that?
  • MadkanadjunMadkanadjun Member Posts: 9
    Awakened r4 Terrax dies with the opponent at 100% health.
    5* Galan beats a r4 max sig thing in25 seconds
    R2 doom beats 100sigr3 Gorr with 99% health remaining in 30 seconds

That was 3 consecutive matches yesterday in BRONZE. I get that some people are really good… but not all of them and they’re not in bronze anymore
    If you think cheating ISNT rampant, then you’re just willfully blind