Necropolis

Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★
Looks like new endgame content coming in November Better start stockpiling revives. In addition to path rewards players can earn 2 seven star 2-3 gems (1 generic) as well as a 7* maestro

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★

They still haven't learned not to place "die now" mechanics, if the leaks are accurate on that regard ...

I think they are. Going by how hard relics are being pushed, their involvement in delaying the "die now" mechanic makes it seem like an almost 100% sure thing
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 522 ★★★

They still haven't learned not to place "die now" mechanics, if the leaks are accurate on that regard ...

Also looks like 7 stars will have quite a big advantage regarding this, since the timer is based on challenger rating and 7 stars have a much higher rating than r5 6 stars.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

I'll get to that after abyss and LOL.

LOL is right. Revive fests and the like don't interest me at all.

For me, MCoC Everest content peaked at Realm of Legends. Everything since has been significantly less fun. This new iteration sounds like it'll be more of the same. I'm sure it'll be fun for YouTubers, CCPers, and the Day One 100% no-lifers. I'm giving it the Heisman unless the reporting has been off on this and it's not what I was expecting on release. Kabam's gonna Kabam, so I doubt it'll change for the better.
    RoL isn’t a revive fest, but it isn’t fun and it hasn’t held up in the slightest. You can solo most LoL and AoL fights now and I thought LoL was significantly more fun to play around with than RoL. But yeah, they’re all revive fests (at release at least) which I guess is the only way Kabam knows how to make challenging content
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,932 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Also looks like 7 stars will have quite a big advantage regarding this, since the timer is based on challenger rating and 7 stars have a much higher rating than r5 6 stars.
    Is it though? I was assuming it would be based on the rank and rarity of relic equipped. Which is stupid, but not surprising from Kabam ever since they started forcing relics down our throats
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    Wonder if my sl will be useable this time
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    No surprise that Relics get pushed even more, the faster pace for 7* is not that concerning if they lock out the strongest Champs from 7* completely … and Relics are the Endgame. So you might have a 7* Rank 6 (yeah, they have 1/6 stages) before getting close to a maxed 6* Relic.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I hope it's stupid hard
    Two 7r3 is a joke and making game move too fast but I'm sure cyber and banquet will have multiple 7r3 gems or thingies, so whatever.

A new revive fiesta game mode after they axed revive farms? Sounds very fun indeed. They've said it before, they want ppl to use units for revives. Either spend units on that, or on offers. I know what side I'm on. I've never liked these "throw revives at the wall" content anyway, I won't even bother with them.

And about the game moving too fast, its inevitable. I'll use USAFA as an example (he's got the biggest account I've seen, so I'll use him for reference.), he has 23 r2 champs, probably all duped too. By those metrics, its time for r3s to show up. Obviously, this is not the case for the "average" player (or even average paragons tbh).

I'm fine with these gems being locked behind miserably grindy revive fest content, there needs to be some sort of payoff for the effort. I just hope they don't have r3 gem offers floating about soon.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

Not for me....
    1 fight will take hours to finish
    🙄
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Put your hand up if you still haven’t done Abyss 🙋🏽‍♂️

Not 100% but thats due to hit counter