**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unpopular opinion about bgs

Attacker health remaining SHOULDNT COUNT. If you can't take out a defender you should be automatically KO like another game mode. Nothing more annoying than losing when you KO a champ but the opponent doesn't however has enough health left to make up the difference and win.

Comments

• Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Has anyone ever lost a match when s/he have KOd the opponent but the opponent didn’t? What are you talking about?
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 370 ★★
    I've won 2 matches this season that way. Shouldn't have, but I did. I agree KO should win everytime.
  • Options

Having it not count is silly, it does hold a bit too much weight imo, but not exactly unbalanced.

I agree with this
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★

Has anyone ever lost a match when s/he have KOd the opponent but the opponent didn’t? What are you talking about?

Um all the time??

I've won a few rounds by just keeping my HP high, knowing full well I wouldn't be able to KO the opponent, but that my defender would take a lot of HP from the opponent and take a while to kill.