**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request for Relic Nexus crystals.

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
Please include some sort of indicator if the relics being offered are new or owned, if they've already been awoken and if so what level they're at. I find myself having to take pictures of my existing relics before opening up one of these crystals because it gives absolutely zero information about the options for selection.

Comments

• Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    Agreed. I picked Gambit relic instead of Storm in that 5* relic nexus. Turned out I had him already and don't have Storm
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    I just do it (open teh crystals) for the embers & gold, but it is silly that you have no idea if relics have sig levels and that you can't tell easily which you have.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 166
    Great request and great to hear timing.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

It's a good callout, and an important change.

I chatted with the game team, it looks like this is something they already have a fix for in an upcoming build! Should be seeing the change in November.

Hope this helps!

Any chance they're planning to move the arena express box up a little bit?
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

It's a good callout, and an important change.

I chatted with the game team, it looks like this is something they already have a fix for in an upcoming build! Should be seeing the change in November.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the response, and with awesome news at that!