**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Deathless Guillotine

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
How do I get her sword shard?
I only see 6* shards.
Someone said I need to do Gauntlet track in BG to get it but I don't see it.
Anyone get it yet?

Comments

• Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Will the piece you get from bgs be available in future content or is it a one time thing? Just got back into the game after a while so not very familiar with everything that’s happening
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

Will the piece you get from bgs be available in future content or is it a one time thing? Just got back into the game after a while so not very familiar with everything that’s happening

Pretty sure it's a one time thing
  • Options
    Sorry for my ignorance but ... how do u get to victory track?
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

Sorry for my ignorance but ... how do u get to victory track?

You are already in victory track. You need to reach Vibranium 1 by winning matches to get one of the sword pieces
  • Options
    How long will the 7* sword piece be available?

The 6* sword piece in the Battle Groups store shows it will be available for 90 days.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

How long will the 7* sword piece be available?

The 6* sword piece in the Battle Groups store shows it will be available for 90 days.

We haven’t heard if it will be available past this season of BG.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    The one from Vibranium just this Season and probably re-run in a year like Platpool.
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 71
    I don't think I'm even remotely skilled enough to reach Vibranium 1 in battlegrounds haha. I would like to get the 7* deathless, but that grind sound rough
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Wonder what synergies she’ll have?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,394 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Wonder what synergies she’ll have?

Probs synergies with the others sorta like all the heralds have
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★

I don't think I'm even remotely skilled enough to reach Vibranium 1 in battlegrounds haha. I would like to get the 7* deathless, but that grind sound rough

There will be a piece in necropolis so if you can't reach GC you won't be able to do nextopolis either so u should focus on the 6* version imo
  • Options
    Hey how do I get all the pieces of 6* deathless guillotine?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★

Hey how do I get all the pieces of 6* deathless guillotine?

Either form the 7*, or there’s some pieces available in the Deathless tab of the store right now.
  • Options
    How much time do we have to get all 5 pieces, after doing necropolis I thought I thought the challenge was only 1 chapter, not 3 and I'm kinda burnt out from necropolis and half way through 8.2.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

How much time do we have to get all 5 pieces, after doing necropolis I thought I thought the challenge was only 1 chapter, not 3 and I'm kinda burnt out from necropolis and half way through 8.2.

The objectives are not timed, you have eternity.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,040 ★★★★★

You had time limits for the pieces for Banquet and BGs for last season. For the solo objectives, like mentioned above, you can take your time doing it. Those are there until you do them.