**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legendary Toughness Masteries

TheromeTherome Posts: 44
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Legendary Toughness Masteries Does anyone have an idea if it is a bug, visual error or an update? since adding points makes no sense because it is at 0%. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    I assume this is the mastery you're talking about:

You currently have 0/5 points invested in that mastery, so you gain no benefit from it (hence the 0%). Adding points into the mastery will increase the percentage.
  • Options
    LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 112
    Love this mastery, can save your from a heavy or trick someone fighting your opponent on defense
  • Options
    edited October 2023

You currently have 0/5 points invested in that mastery, so you gain no benefit from it (hence the 0%). Adding points into the mastery will increase the percentage.

It doesn't increase at all, I had 2 master's points 2 months ago and 0.0% continues to appear, there's a reason I published the photo, only that in the photo I currently have 0 points.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

AQUI LE PUSE 1 PUNTO Y sigue en 0.0%

Aqui le agregue 2 PUNTOS , Y sigue en 0.0% gaste runas para demostrar que no estoy loco jaja.
  • Options
    That is probably a language translation issue, where maybe the Resource ID # being referenced in that sentence in your language is NOT the correct Resource ID # as it is when viewing in English.

But what is mistakenly displayed as 0% for you should not actually be affecting that ability in your fights.

At Max Rank (5), you should have a 50/50 chance of ignoring an opponent's attempted Heavy Attack on you while you are blocking.
  • Options
    (also)..

In your language, do you NOT see the 2 different sentences. One for CURRENT Rank, and the next for MAX Rank ? (As shown in the English version that someone else provided above).

That would be something else wrong with your language version of that Mastery description.