BG cheating: this is getting pathetic

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,443 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DalBot said:

Please report them. These cheaters do get banned.

While I do support them getting banned, that does nothing to give us the time back that we wasted facing cheating players and then having to win another fight just to get back to where we were but not for the cheater. Each matchup can take 7-10 minutes to find, ban attackers, select matchups and fight the fights. That's 15-20 minutes lost each time we have to deal with this kind of cheating.
    I do wonder if Kabam should send something out?

I don't know how feasible it is to identify and compensate everyone whom these people inconvenience on their way up the ranks.

So possibly either a compensation of Elders Marks for everyone who doesn't get banned this season; or (alternatively) a targeted compensation for anyone filing a report that leads to a ban.
    If they have or can make tech to figure out who is point farming vs genuinely losing and ban them, I am sure it will be much easier to identify the ones who are at receiving end of modders and compensate them appropriately. But of course point farming impacts elder mark sale but the other one doesn’t so they may not invest time into it.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Golivarez said:

The least they could do is give us 9k elders to use for all the problems with battlegrounds

You're not actually facing modders though you just suck. Don't try to take advantage of the situation pal πŸ’€ they are actually facing modders, you are not.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023
    I had a couple guys in my matches this season with accounts well over 5 years old modding. One of which a Russian fella o swear I was cheated by a couple seasons ago, I'm not entirely sure how well this softly softly temp ban approach is working, if that's the route they're taking, or if people are buying accounts to mod with because they have more money than sense. In which case, is there really a combat to that.

Kicker is, it's the blatant ones too, 4* deck, 15 second fights, 1 single 1million + hit. I beat one Cheater that had a 2* deckalso by putting Herc and kindred on defence and beat his time.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 152 β˜…
    @kabam you reall need to do something about this it is getting way out of hand. I haven’t seen so many modders in this game since the mode was introduced.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 152 β˜…
    I am just tired of losing my elder marks and not even having a chance to win, and when I do have a chance the AI is so aggressive I can barely block their attack.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    wayco1181 said:

All this talk in this forum post about cheating. I have a very questionable one. This is a r2 Mangog vs a r4 at best Red Hulk

Some devices need 13s to just enter the match , let alone finishing it also πŸ˜‚
    This is modding for sure πŸ˜‰
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023
    Modders running wild this season, but it looks like yours are not.
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 174 β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023

I had this guy earlier…
    The stats showed he got hit and lost his combo but still full health when I’m running high despair. Just a good gaming carpet, also what a coinky dink that both fights were the exact same!
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

wayco1181 said:

All this talk in this forum post about cheating. I have a very questionable one. This is a r2 Mangog vs a r4 at best Red Hulk

wayco1181 said:

No way in 13 seconds.

Dr. Zola
    13 seems to be the lucky number since it was 13 seconds for both of my fights as well πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Member Posts: 107 β˜…
    DalBot said:

I mean, sure, of course R1 Hyperion clears R4 200 Korg and R1 Quiksilver beats R4 200 Nimrod, each in 21 seconds. TOTALLY feasible

But, you know, having to waste time to make up for cheating BS with a loss like this is 100% reasonable after all. Not like there's any compensation for this stuff going on at all. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

DalBot said:

I mean, sure, of course R1 Hyperion clears R4 200 Korg and R1 Quiksilver beats R4 200 Nimrod, each in 21 seconds. TOTALLY feasible

But, you know, having to waste time to make up for cheating BS with a loss like this is 100% reasonable after all. Not like there's any compensation for this stuff going on at all. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

I have uploaded some pictures from thousands it’s is never practically possible to beat these matches with 99.5% health remaining , if they aren’t cheating this then bring the question what was my defender doing on the other end , I mean come on ! This champs are 300% attack and health boosted and ur telling me they didn’t even attacked their opponents when they were blocking ? And their blocking was soo good that they didn’t even lost 10% of their life like what the ____ kabam needs to kick this modders and cheaters
    I see y'all are still doing nothing about cheating here. This is just beyond ridiculous

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

In order not to create too much post battleground, I have a question to see if it's possible?

I have done the Herc one before. Herc's heavy counter Abs sp1 one is easy and it deactivates Abs mode. I have never tried Hulkling against Chavez but if anyone can handle her, Hulkling with his pierce and unblockable can do it.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

I have uploaded some pictures from thousands it’s is never practically possible to beat these matches with 99.5% health remaining , if they aren’t cheating this then bring the question what was my defender doing on the other end , I mean come on ! This champs are 300% attack and health boosted and ur telling me they didn’t even attacked their opponents when they were blocking ? And their blocking was soo good that they didn’t even lost 10% of their life like what the ____ kabam needs to kick this modders and cheaters
    These are def not cheating lol, you'll be baffled when you find out you can do a fight without blocking🀯. ORRRRR maybe they all run willpower πŸ™€
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 106 β˜…

These were my last 2 fights, I get hit constantly with missing heavies which lead to a special to the face because of the inconsistent AI. (Kanaka words) and these guys get away with destroying AI like these. With the rewards that Kabam is giving this season it’s hard to imagine why there are so many cheaters out this season.

all of these fights are perfectly doable idk why you think theyre modding
    DalBot said:

I see y'all are still doing nothing about cheating here. This is just beyond ridiculous

How many folks at Kabam just sit there and hit disagree to objective facts all day πŸ˜‚
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 β˜…β˜…
    I don't think kabams system is really detecting this dot reduction mod they are using. I saw this last season in bgs with players running suicides and finishing with 100% health. I reported it but they did nothing cause I don't think they are looking for it.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2023
    Majority of screenshots are just normal fights, don’t know why people think they fight against modders if they lose a round

77% health left, spent 63 seconds and these people are still being called a modder

And then you wonder why some people claim "reporting does nothing". A lot of the fights in the screenshots seem legit.

I'm curious how legit a 6* Nimrod taking 12 hits from a 7R2 Domino only loses 4% of health and ends the fight in 24 seconds, while a Human Torch takes 10 hits and finishes at 100% health πŸ€”
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

And then you wonder why some people claim "reporting does nothing". A lot of the fights in the screenshots seem legit.

I'm curious how legit a 6* Nimrod taking 12 hits from a 7R2 Domino only loses 4% of health and ends the fight in 24 seconds, while a Human Torch takes 10 hits and finishes at 100% health πŸ€”
    The "hits" include hits into block in BGs. A parry... even a perfect block where you take 0 damage is going to register as a "hit.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Because a lot of the time there are over reports. Half the fights here are legit wins, but people calling out modders, simply because they are unable to do that fight themselves.

Ending on 100% is really not that uncommon, factor in some of the times at over 60s and it's your average skilled player's safe fight.

Sub 30s I'm gonna take a second look, sub 20s gonna raise an eyebrow.
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 181 β˜…β˜…
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I been reported a few times
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

How many folks at Kabam just sit there and hit disagree to objective facts all day πŸ˜‚
    I mean those both are absolutely doable 1 sp2 from nimrod can ko any mutant that fast and ht melts any mystic and 50 seconds seems fair I could argue he could do it faster in the right hands
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,846 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

I mean those both are absolutely doable 1 sp2 from nimrod can ko any mutant that fast and ht melts any mystic and 50 seconds seems fair I could argue he could do it faster in the right hands
    Its obviously a hacker lol, HT took no shock or bleed damage. Plus HT is terrible while suffering from bleeds so no way he can take that fight in 50 secs.
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 181 β˜…β˜…
    Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Its obviously a hacker lol, HT took no shock or bleed damage. Plus HT is terrible while suffering from bleeds so no way he can take that fight in 50 secs.
    You are assuming that these fights are from this new meta could have easily been from the last meta this thread has been going on for a while
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,846 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

You are assuming that these fights are from this new meta could have easily been from the last meta this thread has been going on for a while
    It literally says torch took shock and bleed damage in the screenshot lol
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 β˜…β˜…

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

I mean the shock and bleed damage says otherwise 🀦