Why is this NOT a hit? My champ clearly hit the defender.

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited October 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
My champ CMM, clearly hits the defender, but it's not counted as a hit. Defender even lights up from contact, and you can even hear the hit, but it's still not counted as a hit. πŸ™ƒ This has happened so many times! Finally able to get some proof.

https://youtu.be/2jwWStKrLqk?si=f_29kRZzIO4YTloO

Post edited by Kabam Miike on
Β«134

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

gonna share this thread. to kabam. this looks like hitbox trickery

Thank you!

gonna share this thread. to kabam. this looks like hitbox trickery

@pseudosane please tag me in the thread

@Terminatrix this has been shared internally. i'll keep this updated.

Ok great! Thanks

Whiffing medium and light to then eat a special to the face are like my bread and butter these days.

We can't make this πŸ’© up lol
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This just happened to me after trying to time a heavy during a relic stun. Stun ended early and defender ignored my heavy and sp1 to my face. Kicking myself I wasn't recording, but this was not the first time.
    Cyborg17 said:

I have this bug everytime

It's annoying and makes the game frustrating to play

My champ CMM, clearly hits the defender, but it's not counted as a hit. Defender even lights up from contact, and you can even hear the hit, but it's still not counted as a hit. πŸ™ƒ This has happened so many times! Finally able to get some proof.

Finally the proof I’ve been looking for with defenders throwing specials while stunned. They gain the special invincibility so you can’t hit them WHILE THEY ARE STUNNED and then immediatly fire a special.
    It's CRAZY
    Typhoon said:

This just happened to me after trying to time a heavy during a relic stun. Stun ended early and defender ignored my heavy and sp1 to my face. Kicking myself I wasn't recording, but this was not the first time.

After some of the missed heavies I've experienced, I definitely believe you lol
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 β˜…β˜…
    Just Kabam things πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Member Posts: 89 β˜…β˜…
    I had this happen in the final war of the season. Almost flawless fight and Longshot somehow launches an SP2 after I’d connected with the first hit of my heavy and it’s an instant KO. Absolute joke. We were ranked 4th in P3 at the time and going for P2. All wars are ridiculously close at that level, so 1 lost AB could be the difference between a P2 & P3 finish. Fix the bloody game! Do you Kabam people actually care about any posts on forums other than the ones that garner a β€œfrightening” warning message for using a naughty word?
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even when CGR is Stunned, He uses Penance Stare...so hard that even Hits are unhit 🀣🀣🀣🀣
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Member Posts: 109 β˜…
    LOL! Glad you recorded this haha
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,958 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023
    Scorpian does same thing, often ignores hit. This is not the evade but the first hit after sp1 or sp2.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,332 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If you heavy and the special has been initiated your heavy or basic hits basically get phased in preference to the special. Got caught with it far too often in AW. That heavy gets cancelled by a special starting mid-heavy.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,943 Guardian
    Nothing yet unfortunately. Waiting on feedback
This discussion has been closed.