**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Issues logging in after Google Play purchase [merged, under investigation]

LuciferDevilLuciferDevil Posts: 12
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Is the game server down? I'm not able to open the game. The disconnection message always pops up.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    I dont think so...Its fine for me
  • Options
    Thanks for confirming
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    We haven't that issue for years (congrats Kabam).
  • Options
    but the issue is happening at my end. even tried to install the game in different phones and tried with multiple internet service providers. still no luck. that means it's happening for some users. that is even worse support by such incompetent support staffs.
  • Options
    HamwichesHamwiches Posts: 6
    It's also happening to me. What device do you play on. I use s22 ultra
  • Options
    Red connection symbol and disconnect messages whenever the game loads. I have checked and my WiFi is fine on everything else.
  • Options

Get these 2 images whenever I try log on
  • Options
    Yeah same here, I even restarted everything
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,744 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Yup. It's annoying. I made a Cav Nexus Bundle google playstore purchase, and it hasn't shown up in my in game mail yet because the game is having connectivity issues. Smh. Here we go again. The game has officially crapped out for tonight lol. Guess I'll go to sleep now lol
  • Options

Yup. It's annoying. I made a Cav Nexus Bundle google playstore purchase, and it hasn't shown up in my in game mail yet because the game is having connectivity issues. Smh. Here we go again.

That's exactly what I did as well
  • Options

Yup. It's annoying. I made a Cav Nexus Bundle google playstore purchase, and it hasn't shown up in my in game mail yet because the game is having connectivity issues. Smh. Here we go again. The game has officially crapped out for tonight lol. Guess I'll go to sleep now lol

That's exactly what I did as well. After I just bought an Odin. @Kabam Miike " anyway to look into this?
  • Options

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Same problem here. Same circumstances.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    It happened only after I made the purchase.
  • Options
    Same here after purchase
  • Options
    Going on 3 hours now and I still can't get into the game.
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 105
    Do you guys not know? This is obviously Kabams new anti-whale feature smh
  • Options
    TchallaFORCE1TchallaFORCE1 Posts: 6
    edited October 2023

I'm having the same issue as well. Game was working fine, until I bought the cavalier nexus bundle from the Google store. Now I can't get in and when I do, it kicks me right out.
  • Options
    Can't even claim my calendar rewards, my 4 hr crystal, my daily crystal. Wanted to get the 25 units from the Hero Use event. And to make it worse, I bought all 250 6* sig stones and can't even use them. @Kabam Miike please please look into this.
  • Options
    Wow so it's the cavalier bundle from game store. I bought one and I'm stuck on this screen
  • Options
    @KabamMike help us
  • Options
    YazagakuYazagaku Posts: 14
    Same problem!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Please, help
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 197 ★★
    They won't be in to work for 5-6 mote hours. If you have any other devices you should be able to login on those. The one I did this with is my main phone so it makes playing this game frustrating since now I have to do it on a 5 year old phone
  • Options
    @Klipp, for me it's not even working on my old phone, so I can't get in
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,540 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Everyone is spamming Kabam Miike like he isnt on a beach in Hawaii sipping Margaritas or something rn lol

@Kabam Jax it really seems like whenever one of you take a vacation something goes horribly horribly wrong
  • Options
    haloninja117haloninja117 Posts: 3
    same here i bought the cav bundle and its not letting me log in and then when i get in after going in and out it freezes when i try to claim something and then kicks me out, ive tried deleting the game and re installing it clear my memory and cache and resrat my phone and nothing happens, i hope they fix this since sugar week and daily quests and crystals to claim and login stuff aswell
  • Options
    ShawnShazimShawnShazim Posts: 28
    4hrs and counting on my end. Unable to do anything.
  • Options
    Sunnyace21Sunnyace21 Posts: 15
    Facing the same , unable to raise support ticket as well, bought an advance unit bundle from play store and game won't load