Options

AW REWARDS DESPERATELY NEEDS A BUFF

Is it just me, or does the AW rewards desperately needs another buff?

The amount of time, effort, planning, and stress that goes into AW, the rewards does NOT match it. Unless you are in MASTER.

My alliance is GOLD 1, tier 4
And my whole alliance is looking at the rewards like... "I could of gotten these same rewards in 2 days in another game mode"

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    Yeah if gold Ally got some 7 star shards it would have been better, besides that nothing needs a tweak i believe
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★

If you are in Gold, you are playing war because you like the mode. The rewards are garbage as everyone pointed out last buff when all we got were relic shards. Woohoo.

40% revives and don’t lose sleep on the mode. The rewards are laughable for a month of effort.

15 minutes a war tops. Gold 1 is like playing map 5. Designed for 4* and brand new uncollected.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,053 ★★★

If you are in Gold, you are playing war because you like the mode. The rewards are garbage as everyone pointed out last buff when all we got were relic shards. Woohoo.

40% revives and don’t lose sleep on the mode. The rewards are laughable for a month of effort.

15 minutes a war tops. Gold 1 is like playing map 5. Designed for 4* and brand new uncollected.

Cool, I will remember that when we are taking out R5 abs man and R2 sasquatches
    You’re not wrong. We only have enough participation to ever stay in G2, but my defenders are at least r4/r5 sig 200 or r2 7s.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 638 ★★★
    I think we all should stop using items and only use free revives anything below masters until the rewards get a decent buff, so much planning and time investment for nothing burger rewards is absolutely crazy. Just take Aw as another Aq till then and shift your focus to BGs to get fairly better rewards.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

Great idea. We had a 150k Sasquatch boss last war in Gold 1, would love to see you beat him with your 4*. No kills allowed
    You do realize in my tier sasquatch bosses have over 1 million health? Easy kill with a 4*.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 809 ★★★★

Cool, I will remember that when we are taking out R5 abs man and R2 sasquatches
    You’re not wrong. We only have enough participation to ever stay in G2, but my defenders are at least r4/r5 sig 200 or r2 7s.
    That’s really it right here. Gold alliances don’t have 30 advanced paragon accounts playing every day. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t any or just a few. You have players trying to get to that level mixed in and one or two inconsistent players that get rotated out.

But like everything - two false propositions follow:

1) we are all a bunch of scrubs who don’t deserve anything more than a T4 class catalyst. We should be thankful kabam gives us more than that

2) that we are asking for the same rewards as higher levels.

#1 isn’t worth refuting. #2 is a strawman. Anyone with eyes can go look at the monthly reward chart see the gaps are extreme and laughable in today’s game economy
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Yeah AW rewards are super outdated and only the top brackets got a decent buff in rewards the best rewards are from BGs and glory store because normal AQ rewards are worse than AW
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    I still don’t understand why they can’t even put 5% of t6b and t3a for gold 3 🤣
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,806 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Probably the same reason why you barely see those rewards in UC EQ monthly...
  • Options

zuffy said:

Gold 2 get 20% frags. No reason to diss gold 3
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★

Ansh_A said:

Great idea. We had a 150k Sasquatch boss last war in Gold 1, would love to see you beat him with your 4*. No kills allowed
    You do realize in my tier sasquatch bosses have over 1 million health? Easy kill with a 4*.
    Imagine flexing your war tier on the forums. Then imagine lying about said war tier.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,806 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

zuffy said:

No reason to complain about rewards when they are in a tier that even a 1 BG alliance can reach
  • Options

zuffy said:

zuffy said:

No reason to complain about rewards when they are in a tier that even a 1 BG alliance can reach
    My alliance is doing 1bg tier 3 wars. Making the cutoff at gold would make more sense than cutoff at gold 3.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    I see there are changes being made to game economy and it’s good progress but Kabam has to be quicker. It shouldn’t take months to adjust rewards. If they could be more proactive, more people would play the game. Frustration won’t work in the long run…
  • Options

My alliance was gold 1 while playing 3 BGs in tier 4 which is the top 3% of alliances. The rewards are indeed laughable for having to deal with one of the hardest war maps with people placing r5s and r2s on defense. It is ignorant to think it is a cakewalk to be gold 1.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 858 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Aw health potions desperately need updating too.

Edit.. should have read the consumables post 😂
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 747 ★★★★
    People do planning in Gold 1? I thought anything below Plat2 is mostly free for all, try to clear the map
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 628 ★★★
    Yeah the t6cc in plat sucks
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

I'm not gonna lie, everytime I get my AW G2 season rewards, I'm pretty confident those damn 25% class catalyst crystals are tier6.
    Until I go to crystals to open them, just to realise they are 25% of the t5cc ones.
    And then I understand, why the rest members of my ally don't give a f*** about AW even on season.
    Rewards are as outdated as AQ map rewards.
    Upgrading AW rewards only for higher tiers last update, was a big mistake by Kabam, that is only pushing casuals out of AW.