Black Cat vs BWDO game crashing

The game immediately crashes every time I have tried to fight BWDO with Black Cat (7star) This is occurring in Story mode (the most recent time in 7.2.2).

Playing on Samsung Galaxy S21, Android 13 One UI 5.1

Comments

• Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    That big report was much better than many others that I’ve seen, and I respect that. However, to answer the reason you made the post, it is a known issue that BWDO crashes the game when you use skill champs against her
  • CelticSamuraiCelticSamurai Posts: 12
    My 6* BWDO v BWDO in AQ crashed twice this morning. I have video for Kabam if needed. I didn't know there was a bigger issue here as this is the first time I experienced it. Where is the thread for the known issue? Thanks to any answers in advance.

CelticSamurai
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I don’t believe that there is a master thread, but a bunch of smaller threads have been popping up
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

I don’t believe that there is a master thread, but a bunch of smaller threads have been popping up

Exactly , cuz forum mods don’t merge threads about the same issue into one discussion anymore. It’s almost as if they don’t want to shine a spotlight on known issues.