Options

Character in fight dialogue

Was in game (juggs v prof x) and they had a unique conversation basically communicating with each other

Does anyone have any other examples of champs communicating with each other in game

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    There are tons, there is a thread on here about it but it hasn't been updated in a while
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,264 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I was trying to find the thread for you but the search function on here is so abysmal that i couldn't do it lol. Hopefully, someone has the link to it, there's a lot of neat and funny ones in the game.

Maybe you have it on hand @SummonerNR ?
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

I was trying to find the thread for you but the search function on here is so abysmal that i couldn't do it lol. Hopefully, someone has the link to it, there's a lot of neat and funny ones in the game.

Maybe you have it on hand SummonerNR ?

It works fine for me, didn't even need to use the advanced options.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/288841/the-hunt-for-every-special-callout
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,264 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Maybe you have it on hand SummonerNR ?

It works fine for me, didn't even need to use the advanced options.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/288841/the-hunt-for-every-special-callout
    Well screw me i guess. Dont know why it doesnt show up for me lol
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    It rarely works for me as well not sure why @ahmynuts
  • Options
    That of course is, if you happen to know that they are being referred to as “callouts”.
    As opposed to someone searching for “in-fight communication” or in-fight dialog, or fight chat.

Thx.