Morbius vs Domino in GC

Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 ★★★
Used Morbius as an attacker against duped 7star Domino to see what would happen. What happened is that I never put a single wither or slow on her the entire fight and I was taking critical failures nonstop. An “L”, suffice to say.

Was this just extreme RNG and she just failed me every time I tried to place a wither? (Seems like she couldn’t have been that high of an sig, since it was a 7star.)

Or is there something else going on with the meta that I’m missing…?

Comments

• Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 ★★★
    Got it. So Sugar Pill defenders apply their stuff to all attackers (or they try to). But Decay attackers’ effects only work against Sugar Pill defenders?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian

Got it. So Sugar Pill defenders apply their stuff to all attackers (or they try to). But Decay attackers’ effects only work against Sugar Pill defenders?

The withers only work when you're immune to a buff. This means Cassie will place withers on a dex, but morbius isn't immune to the dex buff, so he will only place withers when a placebo is attempted to be placed on him.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 ★★★
    You’re the man, thx
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★

Used Morbius as an attacker against duped 7star Domino to see what would happen. What happened is that I never put a single wither or slow on her the entire fight and I was taking critical failures nonstop. An “L”, suffice to say.

Was this just extreme RNG and she just failed me every time I tried to place a wither? (Seems like she couldn’t have been that high of an sig, since it was a 7star.)

Or is there something else going on with the meta that I’m missing…?

Domino is probably the worst defensive matchup for morbs
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    And that is how you make a rant post, with a question.

Not by blaming bugs and nerf.