**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I r4 next?

CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I don't have the catalysts yet, but I'm really torn here. The three I'm looking at are Agent Venom, Phoenix, and Scarlet Witch. Phoenix and SW are both duped. Synergy is there once for Agent Venom. What should I do?

Who should I r4 next? 60 votes

Phoenix
15%
GroundedWisdomsfu_koraxguardianbelikovEsijoojoadqqedfyvrLucashood123456Hollowbornepheyshield456 9 votes
Scarlet Witch
68%
thetaman23BigMoSpidey076Alfa_PigeonKenny292Goose_81AakashSanjay_89gr3nd3lJohnnyViperDonaldJTrump69SulaimanNeaekRiise81TortoigTheSOURAGhengisHanMr_WiffDr_HouSsaMNightFalcon 41 votes
Agent Venom
16%
HyperduckzYellsomeTheDarkLordSpeedbumpYoza21111Ragnarok13Alex13369TJPerkblitz81Terome 10 votes

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Scarlet Witch
    This really answers itself. I will forever hate myself for not awakening her when we got the gems after 12.0
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    This really answers itself. I will forever hate myself for not awakening her when we got the gems after 12.0

Actually, that's how I duped her as well. Phoenix is awesome though. That's why I'm so hesitant.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Actually, that's how I duped her as well. Phoenix is awesome though. That's why I'm so hesitant.

SW 100%
    AV is really solid as well though.

Both are my next R5 options.
    wray1976 wrote: »

SW 100%
    AV is really solid as well though.

Both are my next R5 options.

Here's my diagnosis on all of them:
    SW - Inconsistent; When she's at her best, she is THE best. Can get you out of a jam, but you can't rely on it.
    Phoenix - Amazing SP moves; hard to control due to overcharge or whatever it's called.
    Agent Venom - Not the best, but consistently great. Good Bleed and Incinerate. Tenacity makes it hard to be killed.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Which class is weakest? I would r4 whichever champ belongs to the weakest class, so that you have a good class coverage. But I would say, personally, Phoenix. I've been using PHX for a while, and she is hard to control due to the overload thing, but my strategy, spam heavy, L1, then L2/3 really works.
  • ThejwhoaThejwhoa Posts: 8
    Scarlet Witch
    When you keep a good combo streak with SW,she starts kicking in poison,heal power drain and lock,and stuns alot more.her regen is great and of course nullify.
    I'm really surprised Phoenix has gotten the fewest votes. I'll go with SW. Who should I rank up after that?
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    Thejwhoa wrote: »
    When you keep a good combo streak with SW,she starts kicking in poison,heal power drain and lock,and stuns alot more.her regen is great and of course nullify.

She can't poison her opponent while attacking. Poison and power drain only procs when she is being attacked
    Dark wrote: »
    Thejwhoa wrote: »

She can't poison her opponent while attacking. Poison and power drain only procs when she is being attacked

I'm pretty sure it all goes universally and none are limited to attacking or being attacked.