Options

Please cancel all AQ until you start your new system it is so boring and lame

GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Let us focus on BG just give us our weekly glory as a kind gesture to your players. Hell cancel it until the new year no one wants to play AQ
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Come on AQ is so bland and boring can’t even get any worthwhile upgrade in years. Just give us the rewards and let us focus the attention in other game modes that are actually fun. Give us 1 hit kills or something in AQ. It’s just the worst thing going in this game it’s miserable and it doesn’t need to be
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Oh Golivarez, you never cease to entertain us with your ridiculous posts
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,770 ★★★★★
    Why do still play this game lmao but I agree that aq is boring
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 944 ★★★★★
    Is the expectation they just stop the game mode, or stop the game mode and give us the Glory we would have gotten for doing nothing?
    I don’t enjoy AQ, it’s a not difficult but it is a chore. But I’m not missing out on the Glory.
  • Options
    Raganator said:

Is there a single aspect of this game you enjoy? If so, can you just go focus on that and stop the whiney complaints?

They enjoy the rewards
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★
    no one "wants to play arena"... you do it for the rewards.

80% of players "don't want to play BGs", they do it because of the rewards and alliance expectations.

you are more than welcome to find an alliance that doesn't run AQ or runs it at a lower level that doesn't require your participation, or to go alliance-less... but to say "stop it" is silly.

Now, if you said stop charging the entry tickets now.... vs. waiting... that I could get on board with.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,705 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Is there a single aspect of this game you enjoy? If so, can you just go focus on that and stop the whiney complaints?

He dont enjoy anything he has a complaint about every game mode it seems
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,543 ★★★★★
    He really said "back to your regularly scheduled programming" lol
  • Options
    Bros come on stop defending AQ it blows it’s horrible and so unrewarding and kabam don’t even do anything to make it fun. I never said I hate battlegrounds and war. I hate all the bs that we are subjected to cuz kabam wont make things better. AQ is just a snooze fest and the amount of time kabam devoted to fixing it shows. Can’t we just admit it needs to go away
  • Options
    Golivarez said:

Bros come on stop defending AQ it blows it’s horrible and so unrewarding and kabam don’t even do anything to make it fun. I never said I hate battlegrounds and war. I hate all the bs that we are subjected to cuz kabam wont make things better. AQ is just a snooze fest and the amount of time kabam devoted to fixing it shows. Can’t we just admit it needs to go away

Time to put the phone down and find a new game to play. Try ark survival ascended, you'll thank me later when you realize other games are way more buggy than this one 😉
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★
    Golivarez said:

It’s optional, so take your option to ignore it.
This discussion has been closed.