**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Just got my first 7* -> Red Goblin...W or L with my roster? PLEASE EXPLAIN...tips and tricks

JHRanchJHRanch Posts: 71
edited October 2023 in Suggestions and Requests

Just got my first 7* -> Red Goblin...W or L with my roster? PLEASE EXPLAIN...tips and tricks 8 votes

W
37%
6HAVOC6INC_6Vance2_jrGilbertoJunior 3 votes
L
37%
LordSmasherPotatoslice500BursucuBarosan 3 votes
W if...
25%
RockyshockyUndead_Bard 2 votes
L if...
0%
Mid
0%

Comments

• Options
    Undead_BardUndead_Bard Posts: 11
    W if...
    There are lots of videos of people showing him off but imo hes good not great champ. He's not roaster defining but he did help in my Carina Challenge run since he was the only one to be able to deal w/ miles. Since Miles was in a power shield node, Red Goblin was the only one able to connect b/c of his sp3 frenzy.
    IDK I'm not a Red Goblin fiend but he's a solid pull esp. against Spider-verse heroes.
  • Options

There are lots of videos of people showing him off but imo hes good not great champ. He's not roaster defining but he did help in my Carina Challenge run since he was the only one to be able to deal w/ miles. Since Miles was in a power shield node, Red Goblin was the only one able to connect b/c of his sp3 frenzy.
    IDK I'm not a Red Goblin fiend but he's a solid pull esp. against Spider-verse heroes.

Ok thanks for the response...he seems to have decent damage, but I don't know if he does anything special other than the spiderverse evade thing.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 714 ★★★
    W
    I personally love him and chose him from the 7* selector. Look up his rotation on YouTube, but it’s basically sp1 after a light hit, then sp3 after a heavy then Sp2 after a medium. He melts. And he makes Carnage just crazier.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    He’s not great, you won’t use him later on in the game.
    P.S. please tone down the caps, please
  • Options
    Go_To said:

He’s not great, you won’t use him later on in the game.
    P.S. please tone down the caps, please

k...sorry for the caps
  • Options
    Vance2_jr said:

I personally love him and chose him from the 7* selector. Look up his rotation on YouTube, but it’s basically sp1 after a light hit, then sp3 after a heavy then Sp2 after a medium. He melts. And he makes Carnage just crazier.

Thank you!