**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ummm isn’t my purchasing supposed to go with my progression???

I’m a little confused because the fact that I spent a bunch of my candy in the candy store for the almost about to end October/Halloween event but yet even though I progressed to a higher level cavalier, I don’t see any changes in my rewards in solo objectives the points aren’t getting transferred over from the other two progressions and I’m wondering why should I have just saved my candies or is this an actual bug?

Here is a screenshot from my tablet for perspective

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
    Intended
  • Options
    If the Event (or Objective) is NOT available for you at the time you do something that otherwise would contribute points to it if you were higher progression (and had the Event/Objective available),
    then NO, those points don’t suddenly show up retroactively once you progress to where you now have those events/objectives available.

Only additional points will be credited to you.

You’ll have access to get those similarly progression-based stuff next month and beyond now that you have advanced.
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Sadly they don’t count ahead of time. Only while they are up. Best thing to do in hindsight would have been to hold on to your candy till last week, if you suspected you may go up a status, but obviously sometimes it hard to predict or plan for.and that way the higher tier would have activated and then would have given you credit for the candies you would then spend once it was active.