**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Has anyone else been reading the Candy Side event story? This is just sad....

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,062 ★★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
The ending to the story actually made me kind of sad...
Throughout the weeks we see the summoned symbiote actually becoming more intelligent and better at expressing itself thru the translation device that Reed Richards built for it.
But this week...

I don't know how I feel about this but I hate Richards with a passion now

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★
    We still his friend so all.is well lol
  • Options
    I actually skipped the side eq story, my lord that feels bad. Reed, what have you done -.-
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,624 ★★★★★
    He created a monster!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,477 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Steve's dialogue was exceptionally well written—props to the writer here. Reed needs to be checked by the summoner in the next quest.

The only thing Reed Richards needs is getting folded for a few thousand years in that time loop trap he was trapped in by doctor doom
    For real. I hope we can put him in his place sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,748 ★★★
    LJF said:

This is some real Flowers for Algernon stuff.

Was actually about to mention that book. So sad.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Reed Richards is Sean Bean from The Island. Symbiotes [clones] don't have souls, and therefore their lives don't matter.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 824 ★★★
    fk , i need to open dialogues in-game again , then redo the quest
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    LJF said:

This is some real Flowers for Algernon stuff.

Nailed it. My 7th grade English teacher would be proud.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★

So, there is more to this story. There was originally more dialogue that was cut that expands a little bit and leaves some... mystery...

Because of your reaction and reception, we've decided to add it back to the Quest on the very last node, but in case you don't want to run the quest again, I ran it and screenshotted it for you.

Speaking of dialogue being cut, has there been any monthly quest dialogue not making the cut each month?