**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Relics are awesome. They are mid. and they are terrible.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 299 ★★★
    This is very valued information. Hope people share their own relic experience. For me ant man and spider ham is amazing. i didn’t find quite similar performance from other relics.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★

When you put that much time and effort into explaining your personal feelings about a minor aspect of a video game, it means you’re spending way too much time playing the game and have let it consume your life. Step back. Take a deep breath. Read a book.

Sincere question...based on this perspective, would tier list, "how to" guides, and other video media also be considered an issue. (Not trying to be sarcastic, but I am genuinely not understanding the issue)
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    edited November 2023
    Any chance you answer a question for me? 5 star awakened black panther relic vs 6 star unawakened?

It's very hard to compare because one of them uses a percentage amount for its effects and another uses just a regular number increase or decrease instead of a percentage
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    I bookmarked this post for later read and adjust, im bad at who is usefull where etc
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    I’m very bad figuring out relics so thank you for this.

Embers are like ISO for relics and alloys are more rank up materials?
    Is that right?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

I’m very bad figuring out relics so thank you for this.

Embers are like ISO for relics and alloys are more rank up materials?
    Is that right?

That is correct.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,957 ★★★★★
    Are the relics even worth leveling or ranking up? I heard they scale like poo poo.

I’ve been avoiding touching them in the small chance that a higher relic prestige would factor into BGs matchmaking. I believe its included as part of the “ELO” but I’ll wait to see if anyone can confirm.
  • Options
    The stun alone is worth it I think. It’s an extra combo or two.
  • Options
    OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    Thank you very much for posting this! I found it very helpful.
  • Options
    Adding my extra thanks. Can barely figure out my champs let alone relics.
    Only reason I come here.

There are still helpful folks around.