**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• HOSTHOST Posts: 3
    againbyvxkb1ywufb.png
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Chocy132 wrote: »
    I personally don’t care about the release of the act yet as I’m not at that point.
    All I’m arsed about is the rewards for act 4.
    When will we get these? Are they delayed now too? Or do we get these earlier?

you get act 4 rewards when you finish playing it. i'm not really sure how this has anything to do with act 5 or how it's impacted by the down time.
  • Game down!?

Yeah game down 😂 no act 5.4 and gift from kabam is maitenance 😂😂
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    never said it
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    loader187 wrote: »
    really. its just a game why would you take off to play a chapter. Im not sure if you can take your legend status to pick up a hot chick

What people do with their time has **** all to do with you.

never said it did. i just think its funny. so if it has nothing to do with me than dont bring your personal life into a forum.

People taking off work has nothing to do with Kabam and you buying stuff with your units in advance is your own fault. Why would you do something like that with all the issues they have been having lately.

I am annoyed with all the issues but I would rather the current issues be resolved before adding more fuel to the fire. I am also pretty sure the announcement was made before all the current issues that they did not foresee
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Well I got a response for Kabam support re items. What a joke!! Oh sorry but your items will expire in 30 days so you have plenty of time to use them... we cannot help you, sorry for the inconvenience. Really? Really?

1. E refills done last 30 days
    2. There is no date specified. It could be months
    3. **** this ****. You screwed me!! What the hell am I supposed to use these items on now?
  • so i have a seriuos concern now with 5.4 being delayed

i have bought cheaper items that you offered and have them in stash ready for 5.4, but by time you sort out this unknown error they will probably expire
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    never said it
    really. its just a game why would you take off to play a chapter. Im not sure if you can take your legend status to pick up a hot chick

never said it did. i just think its funny. so if it has nothing to do with me than dont bring your personal life into a forum.

People taking off work has nothing to do with Kabam and you buying stuff with your units in advance is your own fault. Why would you do something like that with all the issues they have been having lately.

I am annoyed with all the issues but I would rather the current issues be resolved before adding more fuel to the fire. I am also pretty sure the announcement was made before all the current issues that they did not foresee

Then they should take the game down completely till they’ve fixed the problem, however long that will be and then they can release it
    Born wrote: »
    Well I got a response for Kabam support re items. What a joke!! Oh sorry but your items will expire in 30 days so you have plenty of time to use them... we cannot help you, sorry for the inconvenience. Really? Really?

3. **** this ****. You screwed me!! What the hell am I supposed to use these items on now?

chill out. they'll do something to make it right. this is too big of a screw up for them to just say too bad so sad.
  • Qwerty wrote: »
    I personally don’t care about the release of the act yet as I’m not at that point.

you get act 4 rewards when you finish playing it. i'm not really sure how this has anything to do with act 5 or how it's impacted by the down time.

I thought there was an increase in rewards for the acts? I’ve already completed act 4. And done act 5 upto the collector. The post makes out that there’s additional rewards being awarded for the acts.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    So is 5.4 the new "Bases"?vsrmb88i1vzd.png
  • O que vai acontecer com quem gastou 5k de intens seus desgraçados?
    Qwerty wrote: »

I thought there was an increase in rewards for the acts? I’ve already completed act 4. And done act 5 upto the collector. The post makes out that there’s additional rewards being awarded for the acts.

where's it say that?
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    Whahaha.. this seems about right nowt2s58e879j9b.jpg
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    never said it

Then they should take the game down completely till they’ve fixed the problem, however long that will be and then they can release it

I agree
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    MH2804 wrote: »

lol what are you trying to boycott? you don't think they're trying to fix their servers?
  • Qwerty wrote: »

lol what are you trying to boycott? you don't think they're trying to fix their servers?

But not hey are all promise they was saying exatly day and hour when will be lansed 5.4 and they announce 10 minuts after that time delay...
    #
    ⬅️

chill out. they'll do something to make it right. this is too big of a screw up for them to just say too bad so sad.

And you know this how? it was clear from their support response that they have no clue what they are talking about. Don’t even know how long their items take to expire lol. All I want is my units back, it’s only fair. But I seriously doubt they will return them. They will shrug it off like always.
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    We definitely need some sort of timeframe here on when to expect it, even a ballpark range im sure at this point you guys know if it will be today or not. Some alliances took off doing map 6 this week in order to let their members run through 5.4 with their best champs and now we need to know how to plan accordingly. Its been over an hour there should be some form of update by now

And you know this how? it was clear from their support response that they have no clue what they are talking about. Don’t even know how long their items take to expire lol. All I want is my units back, it’s only fair. But I seriously doubt they will return them. They will shrug it off like always.

because their support team has historically been disconnected from what the actual game team does. you can't trust their support team to #1. know what they're talking about, #2. be accurate.

it's stupid that kabam doesn't whip their support team into shape, but that's how it's happened in the past.

also how i know is that in the announcement yesterday that 5.4 might be delayed, kabam miike mentions them discussing compensation for all that's happening, and again, this is way too big of a screw up for them not to compensate. it's not like emergency maintenance for 15 minutes.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    So, the 50% off items we’ve been purchasing that are now in stash for 5.4 will expire and we would not get to use them?
    No one knows if the items will expire everyone seems to be jumping the gun and making assumptions but again that wouldnt be happening if they would just update us on the situation!
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    edited December 2017
    I have items expiring as we speak what I suggest is for all item caps to be temporary disabled
    I agree they should stop all timers on items in stash currently or extend them
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    @Kabam DK
    6:11PM edited 6:18PM in General Discussion
    Hey everyone,

As some of you may very well have noticed, Act 5 Chapter 4 has been delayed until further notice. We know this is disappointing to many of you, but we are committed to ensuring that Act 5 Chapter 4 has the smoothest possible release. As we have mentioned before, we are still investigating the root cause of the intermittent issues and plans for compensation, but we do not feel comfortable releasing Act 5 Chapter 4 in an environment where you may not be able to enjoy it as it was intended.

We will update this thread and the original Act 5 Chapter 4 Thread HERE with additional information as receive it.
    Tagged: Moderator

Hey Kabam DK, while the delay is disappointing, you are right, we’d rather have a smooth release rather than the quest not working or even being taken down.

One thing though, you mentioned compensation...

Will the compensation be similar to the Ice Phoenix Compensation message that only went out to certain players rather than everyone?

Or will it go out to the entire player base?

I only ask cause I spent like 15-20 revives before learning she was broken and never received the comp message, and I know a few people who didn’t either...

Thx in advance and can’t wait!
  • I think the rank down gem would be a good compensation.

because their support team has historically been disconnected from what the actual game team does. you can't trust their support team to #1. know what they're talking about, #2. be accurate.

it's stupid that kabam doesn't whip their support team into shape, but that's how it's happened in the past.

also how i know is that in the announcement yesterday that 5.4 might be delayed, kabam miike mentions them discussing compensation for all that's happening, and again, this is way too big of a screw up for them not to compensate. it's not like emergency maintenance for 15 minutes.

Well that doesn’t fill me with much confidence. Their support team is where we go to get these things rectified. If they have no idea and can’t be trusted, I have no hope. And their compensation usually consist of a few health pots and team revives or something along those lines. I don’t need or want that. I can farm health pots myself. I want my units back that I used to purchase E refills. I have no use for them now. 13 days until they expire so I would of had 13 days from now to use them. Even if they release it in a week or two, I won’t be able to get through them before they expire.
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    edited December 2017
    Stop asking for rank downs ...... if anything ask for rank up tickets