**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where do we send these reports for bg hackers?

Dear kabam, where do we send these reports? Directly via in game message?

Had an alliance mate encounter an obvious hacker. And they wanted to double check where to send.

We have a full video of the bg battle.

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Go into your match history, click on the profile picture for the person you suspect and click on report user

You can also email support with screen shots and a brief description but the screen shots should be enough
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    These reports are so frustrating. Modders are more prevalent this season than in the last several. It's so bad how many brazen cheaters there are. I encountered one today in GC. I hope Kabam takes action soon, even a ban later on doesn't do anything for the players who lose to these jerks.
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Yes it’s a real shame that people do it and still avoiding detection until late in the game. Feel sorry for anyone who encounters these players.
  • Options
    Thanks worldeater, I’ll pass the info on and get this reported through the proper system
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 ★★★
    How confident they are to win a match in GC with a 2 Star
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    Saw my first one today. 1 all, guy spams loki faces. Nekminnit, round 3 was a 2 second kill,
    It appears some modders are only using the mod to win the round rather than the whole match to avoid obvious detection.

Not sure why kabam doesnt just filter by time/points. Anyone winning a fight in under 10 seconds should generate quite a list.
  • Options
    I think even just acting on these type of reports quickly would help and then letting the original person know that their opponent was banned would be some positive public relations.

It’s such an open and close case.

I can understand when there’s some possibility that it may just be great rng or play. But 2 star vs 6 star under 10s is just obvious.

If this was done, word would get around. As people on chat would say

Person 1: “Ugh, kabam still not doing stuff vs modded”
    Person 2: “Actually I reported one a few days ago and they got bannned after a day, so they definitely on the case”
    Person 1: “ No way! Ok fair play to kabam then”
    Person 2: “yup, they also gave me 2k 6 star shards as compensation. Not much. But still a nice gesture!”
    Person 1: “cool! Now. where are those modders, I need some 6 star shards!”

Easy way for kabam to get summoners on their side, just let us summoners know when they doing good stuff.

• Options

Saw my first one today. 1 all, guy spams loki faces. Nekminnit, round 3 was a 2 second kill,
    It appears some modders are only using the mod to win the round rather than the whole match to avoid obvious detection.

Not sure why kabam doesnt just filter by time/points. Anyone winning a fight in under 10 seconds should generate quite a list.

For certain that would be the most logical first filter parameters to do. After that I’d check anyone bringing 2 3 and 4 stars that were in glad circuit or past diamond.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    The audacity of modders.
    If they are modding, atleast make it look real,bruh