**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

is this a cheater or what?

TheReALShAMeoNU23TheReALShAMeoNU23 Posts: 96
edited November 2023 in General Discussion

is this even possible in the new meta bleed shock in battlegrounds around 32 seconds done?

Comments

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    What rank and sig was your NF?

Also you're supposed to blur their name too blah blah blah tos blah.
  • Options
    Blot out the name of the other person or else Jax might reprimand you.

Also show fight stats.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    Its possible, got any idea what happens when u put a energy debuff on Bishop?.. try fighting one with HT and see what happens.
  • Options
    nf rank4 6 star sig 100.

oh i didn't know you cant post cheaters name, i did that on purpose that everyone would be able to see how scum this player is if he is cheating
  • Options
    but we are talking about nick fury not human torch
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

but we are talking about nick fury not human torch

I think Nick‘s Air-Strike SP1 works the same way, you should absolutely not use it against Bishop?

Ahh, and the Hazard Shift ofc.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,296 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    This fight is 100% doable, I watched KT1 do it with his 7* Bishop live on stream yesterday and he finished with more than 80%. When Bishop gets a bleed or shock on him he triggers power overload until the debuffs expire, if he has the debuffs on him the whole fight well the defender's health bar just melts indefinitely until they die. Not a modder.
  • Options
    okay thanks a lot well played very helpful
  • Options
    @ItsClobberinTime are you sure 32 seconds long only?
  • Options
    @Armageddøn you're 8yrs old only 🤣
  • Options
    @ItsClobberinTime

its possible but did you check the time he finish? you think thats possible? 32 seconds only? i did finish almost full health rank4 bishop vs rank4 nick fury but not that short time frame yeah its possible but 32 seconds was that even possible or legit. this is my point

• Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Literally beat that dude earlier. Hes either a terrible cheater or its legit.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

@ItsClobberinTime

its possible but did you check the time he finish? you think thats possible? 32 seconds only? i did finish almost full health rank4 bishop vs rank4 nick fury but not that short time frame yeah its possible but 32 seconds was that even possible or legit. this is my point

He took 30% damage to make it this fast.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,296 ★★★★★

@ItsClobberinTime

1. That's a 6* not a 7*.
    2. As someone else mentioned, he sacrificed 30% health to finish that fast, he probably got a ton of shock on him.
  • Options
    @Clobberin_Time
    6star rank4 is almost equivalent to 7star rank1. And ive been trying to get all that shock on all my bishop fights against nick fury but i cant get tons of that shock to make it a 32 seconds fight who even has 2nd life. Lol he is probably legit yeah right 🤣 why dont you try and send screenshot here you will be my idol for life... 😂🤭🫣
  • Options
    TheReALShAMeoNU23TheReALShAMeoNU23 Posts: 96
    edited November 2023

@Clobberin_Time @WOLF_LINK kt1 did not finish in 32 seconds so that guy i battled is better than him?? 🤣😂