**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where to go to? Please help.

Hi everyone,
I'm an officer of an alliance and I want to know where I have to go to for the reason of a member in the alliance that is banned but didn't do anything wrong. The person can't be contributing in alliance based modes or event at this point and that is bad for the alliance. I know for a fact that this person didn't mod or do anything against terms of services. Please be kind to help me out so I can help this person out.

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    You can't do anythign unfortunately. Kabam doesn't ban for no reason. As much as you think they did nothing wrong, that might not be the whole truth. Kabam just drop the hammer on 2000 accounts today so they might have been part of the ban sweep. Only option is contact support since nobody here can help you.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    TriasEU said:

Hi everyone,
    I'm an officer of an alliance and I want to know where I have to go to for the reason of a member in the alliance that is banned but didn't do anything wrong. The person can't be contributing in alliance based modes or event at this point and that is bad for the alliance. I know for a fact that this person didn't mod or do anything against terms of services. Please be kind to help me out so I can help this person out.

You should probably replace him.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    TriasEU said:

Hi everyone,

Got worse news for you: those points this modder of yours collected are likely coming off your totals.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Is your friend with us here right now?

• Options
    TriasEU said:

Hi everyone,

1. There's no way you could know for a fact that a member of your alliance did nothing wrong.

2. The forum mods cannot help with in-game disciplinary issues. The player affected must contact support themselves.

3. Alliance leaders are not allowed to ask about any of their members. There are privacy issues involved that Kabam by policy will not discuss one player account with another player.