**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rule #1: This is a game. It's supposed to be fun. (Organized 7.8M Map 5 Alliance)

Are you an adult with a job that lets you play several times a day?

Us - Most of us are parents. We have jobs, but we still play several times a day. We don't keep one another hanging on AQ/AW for too long. We bounce between the Advanced and Elite AQ Tiers. We joke around and enjoy each others' company. AW, we bounce between Tiers 6 and 9. Donations are calculated based on running Map 5 four times.

You - Level 55-ish, ~200K. Some Map 5 experience. Maybe a miniBoss killer. Maybe getting ready to make a run at ROL. Most importantly, you play several times a day, you communicate, you take direction well, you make good choices in the absence of direction.

Want to know more? Hit me up on Line at MPC1974 to see if we're a good match. Got a friend? We have 2 spots at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    MPC1974MPC1974 Posts: 89
    Still have an opening. :-)
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Don't talk about Fight Club
  • Options
    JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Sounds like my kind of alliance.... Maybe when I'm a real boy and can meet the requirements
  • Options
    Jeepetti, hit me up on Line: MPC1974

We can chat and at least stay in touch that way.
  • Options
    ill hook up with you on Line....
  • Options
    You guys still have an opening?
  • Options
    JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    MPC1974 wrote: »
    Jeepetti, hit me up on Line: MPC1974

We can chat and at least stay in touch that way.

Will do
  • Options
    General_Tojo, I'm full up at the moment, but hit me up on Line anyway. Always good to have contacts in-game in case we can help each other in the future!