**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maybe a good idea to send in game email to clarify points farming to everyone

Hi kabam,

For those summoners who regularly access forums, or watch YouTubers like rich the man, kt1, prof hoff or lagacy etc. it’s pretty easy to keep up to date with the most recent events in the game, as game events and forum discussions are frequently discussed within minutes/hours of going live.

However, I’ve noticed in global today that there are a significant number of summoners who are complaining about bgs and still stating to each other that they will, from now on and in future, just stay at a lower level and get points there. Whenever I’ve seen this, I post on the chat “don’t do that, you’ll get banned”.

I can only assume these summoners do not read the forums or watch MCoC YouTubers.

These summoners are almost always cav or tb, and are complaining about reaching p2 or above and fighting paragons.

I suspect that if they do not access forums or YouTube for info, they will easily get caught in the bans as they may be unaware that their actions are now bannable.

Please can you drop everyone a message about the clarifications to points farming to at least give these summoners a chance to avoid the bans and follow the outlined rules regarding points farming.

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Global is a sewer
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Global could definitely use some improvement for sure. Issue is that it’s the base communication for some summoners who don’t go beyond the game. If they don’t delve further by using YouTube or forums, then unless they get in game emails, they will not have a clue about the fresh kabam post today.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    These bans do not affect the summoners you mentioned who legitimately cannot progress on victory track. It is targeted and tcn, ssx,and JA type of endgame alliances who took advantage of lower skilled and smaller rosters.
  • Options
    Let global get cleansed of the ignorant. The world will be better off that way.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    They're not about to encourage it.